Why do I get "bullied" for being white and from a farm at my college?

Most Helpful Girl

• you're outnumbered by people who are not like you and look down on you

What Guys Said 6

• Because white people are not diverse enough.

• Do you have a proper obvious accent that sounds like you are from the countryside. They probably think you're some kind of redneck.

• You have to give more detail than this.

Last semester I lived on campus a lot of people come from the city came up to my college I got stuck with 3 city girls I was only white one I'm not rasist one of them was like a sister to me the other 2 and their friends would not let me sleep blast stuff in front of my door and purposely smoke stuff I'm allergic too they pretty much told me they don't like me cause I'm white and not from the city and I'd hear them talking about me at night when I was in my bedroom they purposely broke my stuff and stole from me I'd get a dirty look everytime I came out of my room just to cook clean go to the bathroom or class It got to the point where the school forced me to pay to move to another dorm and my newer roomates were the same but not as bad the ones I started out with also wanted to beat me up for being white I'm also the type of person that likes everyone no matter what but I also hate when people are rude and mean and think everyone should just grow up and get along

Also didn't do anything to them but be nice

Sounds like you just had some bad roommates. There are bad seeds out there in all races, unfortunately.

• Wellcome to the new world, where your and my chilldren will live in prosperity of multiculturalism...

• Because it "In" right now to hate white people, especially in the inner city and in Colleges where PC Nazis run the show. The media has portrayed white people (especially if you are from a rural area) as being stupid/racist/evil, but for whatever reason its not "racist" if its against whites.

" ... wanted to beat me up for being white " This is encouraged, and not at all "racist" in the PC nazis' eyes. Go ahead try and tell the college that they were being racist towards you. They will laugh, maybe even accuse you of being racist as you are white and from a rural area.

You said that you didn't to anything but be nice to them. That is the blind hatred of racism. If you were black or a minority, and they were white the college would have them expelled, black listed, and would probably give you a semester free. But since you are not the "right" race fuck you.

What's a PC Nazi

That is someone who is very much into being what is known as "Politically Correct." It started as a kind of sensitivity to other people thing. But lately has become more and more of "it's ok to hate white people, and men." They limit speech, you aren't even supposed to say "Merry Christmas" because you might offend anyone who isn't Christian, stuff like that. Basically the are the Nut Jobs of the left, not trying to start a left vs. right debate here, both sides have their crazies.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Because you're not black and from the city.

::Drum roll please::
    Failed attempt a joke.