What is your favorite region in the US?

• Pacific Region- Alaska, California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii
    42% (11)28% (7)35% (18)Vote
  • Southwestern Region- Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas
    4% (1)16% (4)10% (5)Vote
  • Mountain Region- Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Wyoming, Utah
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • Midwestern Region-Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
    15% (4)16% (4)16% (8)Vote
  • Southern Region- Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, Misssissippi, Tennessee, South Carolina
    15% (4)24% (6)20% (10)Vote
  • Mid-Atlantic Region- Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
    12% (3)0% (0)6% (3)Vote
  • New England- Connecticut, Maine, Massachussets, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont,
    8% (2)12% (3)9% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Tie between Pacific and Mountain. I love a lot of places on the lists, but the absolute beauty of those two regions has no equal.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmmh that's a tough one. They are all beautiful in their own way. I think I especially love the Pacific region and the Southwest. However, for living I would choose New England. Not only is it a pretty liberal area but its natural environment is very similar to my home country (minus the mountains). The only real difference is that in New England, everything's bigger and less populated, which is exactly my cup of tea :-).

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm a huge fan of the Pacific Coast and culturally my favorite region is the American Southwest. Can't go wrong with Boston and Cape Cod though. What's your home country?

• 3mo

Switzerland. I've lived in the US for about 2 years and most of it in Pennsylvania. I liked Pennsylvania too but I like New England better. The huge forests, small towns, mild climate and relatively calm, peaceful lifestyle (and the tolerance among people) sounds really great to me. I've never been to Maine but I would love to go there some time because I like Stephen King's books and the general atmosphere in them a lot :-).

What Girls Said 11

• I live on the west coast now, and I do like it. I like New York and miss it sometimes. Connecticut is also pretty nice and I wouldn't mind going back, so I voted for the last one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have only been on the East coast, but I prefer the Mid-Atlantic region to the South.
    I'm planning on moving to the Pacific region or Mid-Atlantic region when I get older.

0|1
    0|0
  • Midwest

0|1
    0|0
  • California baby! I have lived in New England my whole life.

0|1
    0|0
  • pacific cuz that's all i know

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only been to Pacific and Mountain so I'm going to go with Pacific.

0|1
    0|0
  • Midwest is the best 🇺🇸

0|1
    0|0
  • West Coast and the Rockies. Both are very beauitful.

0|1
    0|0
  • New England is #1...#2 is Mid-Atlantic only because of New York

0|1
    0|0
  • Really surprised by the results so far.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

What's your favorite?

• Show All
    • 3mo

I'm not able to vote but Texas is probably one of my favorite states. Went to college there. Also like the Pacific Coast because I've lived here the longest. I'd go with the Southwest maybe as well though.

• 3mo

That's why I voted Southwestern, Texas and Arizona 😊.

• I live on the West Coast, but it's bunch of liberals. I will say that I love the South!!!

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• I said E, because even though I hate the politics of my people, I love them all the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • Midwest where the breasts are the best! @rgb008

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

oh shiiiiiiittt

• 3mo

That's kinda catchy.

• 3mo

Lol I know I coined it off Notorious B. I. G line in "Goin back to Cali" where he says "See some nice breasts in the West"

• Southern born and bred!

0|1
    0|0
  • Tennessee is the best state.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ain't no town like Chi-town. Let's go BEARS!

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

You prefer the Cubs or Sox?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Good choice lol. I'm a Cards fan. Don't like the cubbies.

• 3mo

Oh god another Bears fan on here! Just what we don't need. Let's god Packers!

• Arizona is great, so is Cali

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Both great states.

• I like the Midwest

0|1
    0|0
  • New England- Connecticut, Maine, Massachussets, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont,

0|1
    0|0
  • for some reason i have an obsession with the west.. southwest to be exact

0|1
    0|0