Did you let the opportunity go?

Was their ever a time when someone liked you and was interested but you never took the initiative to do something from there on to make something happen this happened to me one time i let a girl go that liked me and was interested but never did something i just let the opportunity pass i felt so stupid afterwards because she moved never talked to her again anyway's this ever happen to any of you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, @CHRIS11796
    With a husband I still have out in Egypt.
    Good luck and Thanks for the Memories... A Lesson in Life we sometimes have to Learn in Order To.. Learn. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it did happen to me too, when a girl liked you and texted you, but you were too stupid to notice that, and when you're realize that they were interested in you and you starting to like them or chase them, they just don't like you anymore...

What Girls Said 1

• No, that never happened to me. I never had a guy interested in me.

What Guys Said 2

• Yep love of my life!! Didn't realize it until way to late. Now I'm on the incredibly annoying and hard path of getting her interested in me again.

• In a way, yes. I was with my friends when I saw this beautiful girl at the beach. A friend of mine told me that she seemed interested in me and true enough I caught her glancing at me a few times while playing football. So I went over to her and told her how pretty she was. In the excitement of the moment, I told her I'd see her around because a couple of my friends were leaving to go home. I didn't even catch her name and I've regretted it ever since.