Don't you hate when you see really dumb people winning in life? as in they get dates and relationships, and get enough work to live on?

i'm talking about people who do drugs all the time, and are just annoying to be around because they are too childish and loud and over the age of 23 or into their 30's.

it's alright to be funny or whatever and it would be good for everybody to be successful no matter what job, but life isn't like that.

maybe I'm just complaining because I have never had any success after college, or success with girls, or having good times with friends.

but it shouldn't be that way, why am I the loser? I'm college educated, may have to go to university or go another route. I am intelligent enough to do okay in life, but society rejects me, women don't care for me. why am I the loser?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well sitting around being angry at them isn't going to improve your life. Worry about you. Improve yourself. Learn new things. Try confidence building activities. Put yourself in places where you're going to be forced to work on your socializing and people skills. Doesn't matter if you fail, just keep practicing at it until you're comfortable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the workforce wants robots not critical thinkers.
    Women are a whole other issue. But relationships and sex are overrated. at least once you have experienced it
    Don't dwell on the shit your not alone

What Girls Said 3

• No. Life is too short to be bitter about someone's success in life. I'm just happy for them and I continue to strive for better in mine.

• I guess it's who you know, not what you know.

You could try to improve your people skills?

• Yes I hate when I see people doing well that don't deserve any bit of success they've got my reasons aren't same as yours tho.

What Guys Said 2

• Looks and social skills are everything.

• Yeah, I know how that feels. But, don't let that bog you down. Keep striving and rise above this.