Apparently "lust" is more of a desire to satisfy oneself, & "love" is more of a desire to satisfy the other person. Which do you do more often?

• I only lust
  • I lust much more often
  • I lust more often
  • equal amounts
  • I love more often
  • I love much more often
  • I only love
3mo I heard that many men fantasize about sex multiple times a day, often with random people. So I wonder how many guys are saying that they love more than lust. Is it because a large part of your fantasies is satisfying and pleasing the other person?
3mo Serrrriously?

Most Helpful Guy

• Really you had to differentiate Love and Lust - However you really successfully differentiated.. Them!.. But the point is I was happy in relationships with my right hand!.. I was in love!..
    Now I feel like I am in Lust with my right hand ( something that apparently does not has a pair of tits! Ass or a vagina) now all I see is a shape shifting, stimulating monster...
    😞don't know how long will it take to summon my enthusiasm again..
    I won't be touching myself tonight!..

Most Helpful Girl

• What is love? Baby don't hurt me? No-more!

What Guys Said 16

• If you are doing the 'LOVING' part 'right' then there is a component of 'lust' that is implicit!!

• Eh I don't really agree with that rigid definition. I'm not one of those guys that like to leave my partner unsatisfied. I don't get up and leave once I cum, I make sure they get off too at least. Sure that's probably in part for me (so they don't get aggravated and not let me get in their pants anymore), but what difference do the details/reasons why make?

• Probably lust.

• The key is to be able to mix it up and satisfy the lust you have for your partner. It's a wonderful experience for both, but let the lust build, and make it hot and special, not common.

• I'm single asf, soooo...

• i love much more often but im single as hell

• I think everyone lusts more often, in the dating world at least. You lust way before you ever love, and even when you love, lust is still in there.

• i think this is some bullshit. its like pam said, who's to say you're not using him for sex as well?

• Single rn
    But I usually "love" girls in bed 😂 LOL

• Love is one of my kryptonites, plus i always enjoy helping others more then recieving

• lust and love are the same things aka physical love

• Love much more often.

• Why did you not put the choice NONE? I vote for NONE

Because there weren't enough slots haha. You could choose "equal amounts", since you lust and love in equal amounts (none. Haha)

No. My answer is NONE.

• I'm lusting after love😊

• I only love

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Each magnifies the other.

When they're happening together, the experience is indescribable. Best thing in this life.

• This is hard for me to answer.
    I have only loved 2 people, lusted for both of them of course, and I've had lust for a lot of other people, but nothing compelling enough for me to be sexual with anyone outside of a relationship. When I love I love deeply and unconditionally. So it's really a matter of intensity. I lust more often, but love more.