• Moderate
    30% (14)18% (5)26% (19)Vote
  • Other
    4% (2)7% (2)5% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not really sure but even if I am affectionate that would be very very little. I am not at all good at showing affection and I am not good at receiving affection either.

However I am capable of being very logical and understanding towards others, that I can do but I cannot be affectionate.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not affectionate at all. I don't really know what's wrong with me. I don't like showing people that Incare about them even when I really like them. The minute you show someone you care it's like ripping your heart out of your chest, giving it to them, and hoping they don't break it into a million pieces. I feel vulnerable when I try to show affection and when people show it to me. I just feel awkward. I don't want to be vulnerable and I don't want the power to break someone's heart.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Very. I'm a romantic guy who considers affection the best way to show someone that you care. So yeah, I consider myself very affectionate, but only with those who deserve it.

0|0
    0|0
  • very.

0|0
    0|0
  • very, when i can be

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be highly affectionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very affectionate towards all girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely. I like to give and get tons of affection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont even know

0|0
    0|0
  • i love to be very affectionate

0|0
    0|0
  • Not with everyone!! But with one girl very!!

Like Selena Gomez song suggest, I can't keep my hands to myself. Love holding hands, random hugs &I kisses, hip grabs &a occasional butt squeeze, saying glad this is mine.

Just very affectionate with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moderate

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Very, i'm a touchy-feely kinda girl and i dont care if we are in private or public, in fact, i love to shock people in public, especially the prudes! 😈

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I'm a big fan of being touched and feeled in public. lol

• Depends on the person, with my family and friends I'm affectionate. I imagine I'd be very affectionate with a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh not a fan of affection from anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Veryyyy, you have no idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a total cuddler and snuggler.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty affectionate with certain people

0|0
    0|0
  • A little. It's not natural to me. My boyfriend is the opposite though

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who you are to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very.

0|0
    0|0
  • very with my SO

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be quite affectionate but I like to think I'm not smothering. When younger I had sensory issues so sometimes I needed a bit of space and the person to be understanding. But if we'd fool around sometimes it would relax me and reduce my sensory issues.

0|0
    0|0