What's something you always wanted to know?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gonna be another Deep Deep Deep response.

Does anything really matter at all in our lives, in our world, in our reality other than the very fact that we want it all to, or needed them to, or even think that they do?

Including our very lives and existence?

And does it really matter at all on whatever it is we want to achieve, accomplish, or had already achieved or accomplished?

Because I think that No Matter What We Do We Will All all eventually become completely forgotten thousands of years later, maybe even millions of years or billions or trillions of years later.

What would a reality or the world be like if there had NEVER been any pain, suffering, death, aggression, corruption, greed, lies, hypocrisy, injustice, conflicts, and without even any more rules and systems such as Politics and Religions?

Would it then be a completely "Leaderless" reality and world, where no one has to or ever even need to depend upon anyone or anything else and have to follow anyone or anything else.

And without THE INEVITABLE?

Who in their right mind would want to bring someone into a reality and world in which everyone has to suffer and will suffer and then Inevitably and Ultimately Die?

Who would ever in their right mind ever want to or desire to come into existence to such an absurd world and reality?

My first thought would be that it's either we would ever had exist and that even if we did existed in such a reality and world, then we'd all existed entirely differently as we can not possibly be made out of anything biological and organic, or to put it in simple plain English, we would NOT have been made out of ANY flesh, blood and bone in the first place if that was ever possible in the very first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• How people sleep at night when they hurt others and not break a sweat, like murder, rape, false testimony, stealing, betraying somebody, cheating somebody. It's so inhuman to me.

What Guys Said 18

• Is there life in space other than us? If yes, what do they look like? Whats their history? If no, then how come we are the only ones? Why are we so special? Do we have a purpose greater than procreating?

How did the universe begin?

What are the next week's winning lottery number?

What did Nick Fury whisper in Thor's ear to make him unworthy of Mjolnir?

cdn.bleedingcool.net/.../CCF12082014_00018.jpg

• Something a little strange:
    "What did I do in a past life to deserve this one?"
    Something about homebrew beer:
    "Why does it seem that the longer the beer is in a bottle, the more likely it is to ERUPT, when opened?
    Something intimate:
    "What do most ladies wear under their yoga pants, if anything?"
    Something nerdy:
    "Do you like Star Trek, and Science Fiction?"
    Ultimately:
    "Brussels Sprouts, and Artichokes! WTF?"

• Who was the first guy to jump out a plane thinking a chute would keep him safe?

who decided that it's better to go to school and work 5 days and be off 2? So I can annihilate him/her.

• How to read a woman's mind

• Where babys come from.

• Why today's culture is the most socially retarded and inconsiderate. Why girls are so fickle and inconsiderate.

• What my crush thought of me. That's about it.

• The secret of life

• What does the other side of our moon look like?

• if there's something I've always wanted to know

• Will I be able to make a girl happy when I get one?

• How to ride a sport bike. One of my future goals

• How to win the heart of a girl😂

• Is the world flat?

• what a certain person really thinks about me

• when will i die, lol

• Whatever happen to Jimmy Hoffa?

• Why I'm here smh

What Girls Said 9

• Why did you choose the username intradouchingmyshelf?

• why the fuck am i here

I ask myself that same question everyday

@JudgmentDay nah deep is good

@teatea111

I don't think too many people would ever want to think that way or see the world that way, they rather ignore the harsh realities than be reminded that the clock is ticking constantly and that eventually time is going to completely run out, for each of us any way.

• What's inside the black hole
    in space/galaxy or something

• When I have a crush on a guy I wish I could know what he is thinking

• Why people are such liars and manipulate others to get what they want

• Why gluten is supposedly bad for you

• What really happened before the Planck time?

• Why liberals are such pussies

• If there's a Easter bunny