What's the last thing you regret doing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Changing my mind and getting in to a different education sphere.

• Posting "Not being as smart as the Asians and the Jews" in answer to "What's the biggest disadvantage to being white in America"

• i don't have regrets, as a wise man once said
    "I don't do regrets. Regrets are pointless. It's too late for regrets. You've already done it, haven't you? You've lived your life. No point wishing you could change it.” -- Lemmy Kilmister

• talking angrily with my father

• eating too much junk food

• Selling my Xbox 360

• Nothing, as in not taking action.

• This happened quite recently. A beautiful girl at the beach seemed interested in me so I went over and said hello, told her how she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. In the heat of the moment I said goodbye and went back to join a few friends who were going to head home. I walked off without a number or a name. Easily one of my biggest regrets.

• you ever been in the car with your crush, and she's going on about how she just came from the dentist and got her teeth clean and smiles at you saying wanna taste? And you're staring at those amazingly sexy lips that you want to kiss and the moment is there... but then you don't. (Kill me now) regret is me!!!

cdn.gurl.com/.../...ogether-stupid-workaholics.gif

• getting in a fight with eliza dushku. a fight in which i dont even remember what it was about. i've tried apologizing, but, you really can't do much over text, and when you live 3000 miles away, it's kind of hard to do anything else

Be glad you live 3k away!! She's the slayer.

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...h8V1r4w26ho1_r3_500.gif

Yea people told me she's cool
      But why don't you try something again.
      Apologize and tell her you don't wanna loose her company cause you appreciate people like her

I did everything I could. She just wasn't having it. I wish I could remember what the fight was about

What Girls Said 8

• Calling out of work, though I need to be off.

• Eating that slice of cake.
    That and no physical activity + me eating like a pig all week = long live calories lmao.

• Being born...

Jk like bish really?

I regret nothing but eating that whole pizza box myself yesterday

• Belly rubbing a friend because now he does it back and I get tickled

• Not making my bed earlier during the day because now I have to do it and I'm tired.

• Cutting my hair. I've always had long hair but for some reason I decided to cut it and now I have a pixie haircut. I don't even know why I did it... I simply grabbed the scissors and the rest is history. I hate short hair. I look awful.

• Being arrested two times

• Not going to college