Would you want to be the hero or the villain, in a movie?

I'd want to be a hero.Would you want to be the hero or the villain, in a movie?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5-6 Years ago, there was a hero in me. But you know what they say...

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Most Helpful Girl

• The villian, except I'd do everything right. There's always a moment in a movie where the hero is captured or cornered by the villian but the villian makes on fatal flaw that ruins their entire plan. Sometimes they have the hero at their mercy but then they have a dramatic monologue that gives the hero enough time to recover or make up a plan. Sometimes they leave the hero alive or use a machine or find someone else to kill the hero and then walks away and somehow the hero escapes. I just wouldn't make any of the common mistakes. I'd cover every thermal exhaust point. Guard every back door. I'd kill every witness. If I were a villain I'd kill the hero the moment I had the chance and then be free to take over.

What Guys Said 19

• Either an Anti-Hero or an Anti-Villain.

• That's a good question. I would rather for a credited but a neutral role, like a role that would actually suit my real life personality and would have some importance in the movie.

• I'm writing a story where the main hero could kind of be considered the villain at the end. But that is debatable... even I can't answer if he's right or wrong. I'll have to leave that to the reader's interpretation.

• anti-hero

• Villains always tend to harness more power

But ill go with the (good) side
    Nameless, white knight, immortal...

• media.riffsy.com/.../raw

This here uses magic :p

• An anti hero.

• The hero most times but it depends on the movie, sometimes it may be fun to be the villain

• neither

• hero of course

• Villains have more fun.

• The villian or Deadpool. Mercenaries tend to do what they want to do. Heroes suck. They all have that annoying no killing rule. If he's a purse thief put him in jail. If he's a crazed manic that kill hundreds of people every waking moment kill him.

• Like a deadpool hero

• Anti-Hero... much more fun. >:)

• I would be the Villain, and it wouldn't be the typical movie where the hero gets his ass whopped but somehow makes a comeback and beats the villain. In my movie, the villain would be the one still standing at the end of the movie.

• I would like to be a bad guy...

• Villain. Villains are always way cooler. Darth Vader in Star Wars, Alan Rickman in Die Hard, Sylar in Heroes, etc.

• Neither, I would want to be the one between.

• The villain.

What Girls Said 19