Are MGTOWs just as responsible as hardcore feminists in twisting mordern day relationships?

• True.
  • False.

Most Helpful Girl

• MGTOW guys have no effect on anything other than themselves. I guess why so many of them are so bitter as nothing they say or do matters or will ever matter to the opposite sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh. No one should ever take both seriously. Anyone who does is either already deluded or is on fast track to become deluded.

Delusion is interacting with women and forming relationships with them, when there is a 50 per cent probability that the Family Court will give her everything that you own and use a child-support order (and in some jurisdictions a spousal support order) to transform you into her impoverished slave for the rest of your life.
      If half of all parachutes failed to open, would it be a rational act to go skydiving?
      That is what men do when they take the 50 per cent risk of destruction that comes from interacting with women.
      Even casual sex can result in a lifetime of child support payments, or a false rape allegation.

What Girls Said 3

• I thought MGTOW boys weren't in any relationships. Isn't that their thing or whatever?

No. They are just against marriage.

@BubbleBoy69 Okay. I'm holding you to that.

1) I'm seriously wondering where this is happening because common law marriages don't even exist in many states and even then there are stipulations put on property distribution upon their dissolution.

2) False rape claims are at 4- 10%. And 10% is *extremely* generous. However if we're talking about people reporting rape and then withdrawing charges or rescinding, that happens a LOT because of how people are treated when they make a report.

And as far as women marrying up we basically have to because if we don't men statistically going to leave us, divorce us, or both. And even while those relationships exist the women perform the majority of household chores so that the guy can feel more secure.

Which is really really sad.

Because it's not about the money.

I think Robin Williams said it best, "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."

• I would think that both parties have created tension, yes.

• There aren't enough to say so

What Guys Said 11

• Both are incredibly small extremist groups who have no impact in the real world. They merely shout the loudest on the internet.

thank god right?

Still these laws should not be existing.

Food for thought: In Japan polls show that 70% of men under 30 consider themselves to be soshoku-kei danshi; aka "herbivore men," the Japanese cultural equivalent of MGTOW. Japan is about 15 years ahead of us in this division between the sexes, and a similar trend is appearing in the Millennial generation in western cultures. You might want to consider this before dismissing this phenomenon as small extremists.

• Not responsible because its a response to feminism and the mistreatment of and marginalization of men. Now is it helping the situation? Not really the solution to the problem is not to ignore it which MGTOW is doing (though to be perfectly fair I fully understand why and can't really fault them for it). So I would say its definitely not responsible for the dysfunctional nature of current relationships but its also not helping the situation either.

• No, because the dynamic of the relationship is completely different.
    Feminists attack masculinity and usually hate men. They want to dominate men.
    MGTOW simply walk away and do not interact with women. No domination, no persecution, they just walk away.

• i think they are right 90 percent of the time.

they only speak for westernized, easily offended, women who wants to dominate men.

western women are often superficial, racist, hypocritical, sheep, and under the notion that their gender is under oppression when contrary is true.

the privileged of society and feminism do not work together.

asking for equal rights is ok, wanting respect as equally capable as men while wanting things easier is not gonna work.

most western females aren't even aware of whats going on but of course theyd support anything thats for them

yes i do think most females use men as a vessel to reach their destination.

why do men lose half if she decides to end it? cheats? gets bored? falls out of love?

women take advantage of this wrong

• No. MGTOWs are a reactionary movement to feminism so by the nature of being reactionary they aren't as responsible. That being said I don't agree with it either way and think its toxic as well.

• I think both are fringe groups that have almost no influence on the dating life of the average person.

• I just do my own thing. No worries.

• They're far more respectable, but if we compare shit to shit. We still have shit

• False.

• LOL, not even CLOSE!

• No. Why don't you actual read up MGTOW instead of bashing them to get pussy points from women.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2081543-why-are-men-so-stupid-they-are-fighting-one-of-the-few-movement-that

tell me about some of them have just been indoctrinated also by feminism that they've become some epic mangina