What the fuck do you do with yourself in a new city where you know nobody bruh?

The pool and everything seems to be closed down till Monday when everything starts up. That was going to be my way to really meet girls asap. The gym at the WREC center is closed until then. My roommate is still MIA. My whole res hall doesn't really have a lot of people that are outside. Just started swiping through tinder RN. Srs first weekend that I have nothing to do. I can usually meet people pretty easily and I know once classes start I'll meet people quickly. Usually pretty busy as well so this shit doesn't feel right. w0t do gag

• Jerk off to yourself
  • Tinder

Most Helpful Girl

• No fret Fearless Banana, I had this happen to me. It sucks so much because you are ready to just start meeting people right away! But everything is closed!

But I'm guessing there are other people in the same boat as you. My tip is to hang out in the common areas. Is there a campus bar that is open? Go there, or how bout just an area where people can chill? Chances are you are not the only person in res right now who is bored out of their gourd.

Also, if you have a social media site (Like facebook), perhaps try joining the one for your school and posting on there about what is up for the week. Maybe see if someone wants to hang, or even if they know of stuff that is open.

Hopefully people will be open to meeting up. In the meantime, get organized. Get your clothes organized, meal prep, do things that you do already and just get settled in. Get some movies on standby to watch, if you play video games then get some of those ready as well. If no one is open to meeting just yet, then you have to be prepared!

Also, try to find out where the parties are at. THAT is going to be how you can meet people. When people starting moving in for school, there were lots of parties. Maybe not on campus, but wherever students are living, chances are there will be parties! Just show up! If people ask, just be like "Some dude in the hall told me his buddy lived here and that I should go". The worst they can do is ask you to leave :P

Most people would think that is super weird, but in college, it's a whole different thing.

Really good thoughts. Yeah someone was telling me back home over here a lot of the frat houses will just randomly invite people in.

Ty bros. Repd.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• The hell, dude? Just go to a bar, and hang out, and... like, MEET people.
    You're even legal, so you don't have to worry about which country's official documents are easiest to forge (now that the doormen all have those swipe thingys, which have rendered most fake California ID's obsolete). (:

Going to a bar by yourself isn't even weird, unless you make it weird.

For some reason, I picture you as someone with normal (or maybe even *gasp* above-average) social skills. If that's true, then you can just walk into a local watering hole, and walk out with five or ten new friends. Or just one new "friend", if that's yr style.
    Like, really, just go out, and see where the night takes you.

Yeah tinder has a meetup feature where you can meet up with a variety of users at a local bar. I'm going to go solo tonight if I can't find anyone to do that with.

Sounds like a pretty enviable setup.

"Shred" too much in one semester and yr mother will start worrying about whether you're eating enough. Mothers... <3 <3

Lmao. I'm sick of being massive and soft/squishy/watery. I need to harden up.. shred some bodyfat and dry out. Been slapping on mass long enough.

• Hold on bruh I'll hop on my moose and be right over. We'll hang.

• I just moved here to the west coast myself. I just google'd some local hot spots and tried the ones that were higher rated. There might be something cool you can check out near campus.

• I mean this sounds weird, but you could def pull it off I think.

Once I had a guy coincidentally walk by me as I was unpacking my car and he offered to help. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or if it actually was a coincidence, but that's a way to meet people.

You could go to the library too and pretend to be doing homework assigned before class starts

Lol good idea. The girls are on the other side though so it would be obv AF walking to their isolated area just to help them with their shit ahaha. It's a consideration though.

• Looks like you'll get a lot of self-lovin' time tonight.

• You jerk off TO YOURSELF? Jeez, vain much?

That's not vain. Sometimes when I'm fucking a girl I close my eyes and imagine I'm jerking myself off.

@redeyemindtricks precisely. I've noticed a lot of the times you never answer my questions but rather come and join people's comments lol.

lol, ironically I was typing my own opinion when you wrote that. suck it. 💋

I butt in on conversations in real life all the time, too, so... yeahhh ummm lol

• Go to the club and find some chicks

• I don't know go do something by yourself

• Go to the nearest pub.
    You'll find a dumbass

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• Don't jerk off. Every time you jerk off a Malaysian child dies. Think of the children.

• Goo up to random girls and ask if you can friendzone them

• Lmao chico sucks dick.
    Depends where u aat.
    Go jump out an airplane with a giant tampon on your back
    Go play laser tag w/ children and get kicked out for being a pedo.
    thoughts?

Lmao. Dude chico is a small town forsure but everyone here seems down AF.

I jumped in on the way up at.75 then sold at.84 with about 400$ not shabby 27$ gain i can recycle.

But if GALE goes through in the next couple of weeks $$$. Double at least. If it doesn't though it would probably take about a 20 cent hit. Ill do some DD and get back on that, gotta pour through some data first.

• You got a mirror don't you faggot, don't complain. Girls can wait until Monday, aesthetics are a constant battle bruh.

• id go salsa and tango dancing. great way to meet hot chicks.

• Look at you being a social butterfly 😂😂😂

• Homework out? go to a club? I don't know bowl lol.

• Never use tinder. No one will know your a loser if you jerk off. Everyone knows your a loser when your face is on a dating site

• I would like to be in a town where I don't know anybody, because in my town there are a lot of people who want to hurt/kill me. And as for girls, I never had a girlfriend in my life and probably never will. So, you are pretty lucky, stop complaining

• make friends by going on meetup. com