What do you think of socially awkward people?

I'm a klutz - very socially awkward.

This video of Kristen Stewart dropping her award at 0:47 adequately illustrates what I am like.
https://youtu.be/BNv1P_lrgzw

What do you think of socially awkward people?

What if you went on a date with someone and they were socially awkward?

• I think less of them
    8% (3)8% (4)8% (7)Vote
  • major turn off
    3% (1)6% (3)4% (4)Vote
  • if they're someone who is attractive, I think it's cute/endearing. if not, I think less of them
    3% (1)9% (5)7% (6)Vote
  • if they're someone who is attractive, I think it's cute/endearing. if not, Im indifferent
    19% (7)19% (10)19% (17)Vote
  • if it's a girl I think it's cute/endearing, but not if it's a guy
    3% (1)11% (6)8% (7)Vote
  • it's cute/endearing in general.
    33% (12)21% (11)26% (23)Vote
  • no opinion /// other
    31% (11)26% (14)28% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
3mo Anyone?
3mo Update

0|1
11|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I am drawn to the socially awkward people.

I prefer to stick with my own kind. I know what it's like to be awkward and so I will also try to befriend them or "pull" them into the situation so they can be a part of it. And even defend them against people who would try to make fun of them.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm socially awkward, and I don't know if it's the paranoia from my anxiety, but I feel like people don't down on me because of it. I feel anxiety around people a lot, and so sometimes I'll even say really stupid things to make conversation. I barely have any friends, and the ones I do have, I know I usually say stupid things. I'm surprised they still like me. I often repeat everything I say too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• My girlfriend isn't socially awkward but she's extremely clumsy. I really don't know anyone who comes even close to her clumsiness. Generally speaking, I find that really cute/adorable but depending on my mood, it can also be a bit of a nuisance. You should see how many plates, glasses and bowls she's already broken in our kitchen... it's insane. I am almost completely blind on both eyes and I've broken a tiny fraction of what she's broken so far despite her two healthy eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am socially awkward I literally just asked a question about why people hate me so much because generally everyone treats me like trash

1|1
    0|0
  • If they are attractive then it's cute if they aren't then it's just awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like an attractive girl so you can get away with it. It's a huge turn off though. It's a man is socially awkward then that is death when it comes to dating lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think less of them.. I sort of am one.. and it's not a good thing. I'm annoyed by those people.

1|0
    0|2
  • I'm someone who is very awkward😅 oddly enough I don't know what to think of them because I'm pretty much the odd one out every where I go, I don't meet much awkward people, I met this girl who was like me tho, I thought she was so cute I wanted to hug her😊, but still being awkward isn't fun tho no matter what people say

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the only awkward person I know

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool. I've always been very socially awkward myself, but I'm not a klutz (okay sometimes I'm a klutz).

0|1
    0|0
  • to be fair that's mostly everyone anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • I think socially awkward and clumsy are two entirely different things; one being a personality disorder or anxiety, and the other just being a klutz: which works fine for women, not so much for men

0|0
    0|0
  • eh I guess I'm a bit awkward myself, so can't complain

0|0
    0|0
  • It just is,
    Nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really hot when Kristen does it

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm socially awkward and I cannot fathom why, even when I try not to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find if I carry a drink and think about it I start to wobble and spill it.. bizarre

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really pay attention or really care. I'm

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's adorable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sort of awkward so how can I really criticize others I do think there are ways to overcome go to toastmasters which is still on my to do list... hit the gym... doing... and have faith in a higher power..

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like me. I'm pretty socially awkward too. I'm a totally different person when I'm in a crowd of people then when I'm with 1 or 2 people. I realize this and have been unable to change it for some reason. So ur not alone

0|0
    0|0
  • D, but attractive personality-wise, not pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are there so many options?

0|0
    0|0
  • You thinking about this alone for too much is a sign of prolly being awkward. Live life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very socially awkward lol.
    So, I think we're pretty chill people. 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you're not doing it on purpose

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't like it. It makes me cringe and feel nervous around the person. If I can't relax around someone, they are impossible for me to have any real attraction to.

0|0
    0|0
  • God I hate that woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted G, because I don't think it's cute, but I don't think less of them. I can be socially awkward around cute guys or when I like someone, but I'm getting over it. However when a guy is socially awkward I take it as he's either insecure or smitten by me, and I give him the benefit of the doubt. In also very talkative and authentic once I'm comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have probably dropped it right off the bat!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cringingly awkward. if the guy isn't scared off by my awkwardness then I don't mind his. It takes a while for me to be comfortable with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we have something in common

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh God that's exactly how I am... just watching that video made me cringe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring and annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you're not even socially awkward. Many people say they are socially awkward but actually have lots of friends and can act perfectly fine around others. I'm a real socially awkward and i am diagnosed with severe social anxiety. I have to go anon all the time on here because i'm even scared of people knowing my name. You normal people don't know what it's like. I've never had a friend in my entre life because of that.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Dude. You don't know me, lol. I have social anxiety too. Also bipolar and ocd. I even went to a therapeutic high school.

• 3mo

Sorry i was mad at the time i wrote that , just ignore it