I'm a klutz - very socially awkward.
This video of Kristen Stewart dropping her award at 0:47 adequately illustrates what I am like.
What do you think of socially awkward people?
What if you went on a date with someone and they were socially awkward?
- I think less of them8%(3)8%(7)Vote8%(4)
- major turn off3%(1)4%(4)Vote6%(3)
- if they're someone who is attractive, I think it's cute/endearing. if not, I think less of them3%(1)7%(6)Vote9%(5)
- if they're someone who is attractive, I think it's cute/endearing. if not, Im indifferent19%(7)19%(17)Vote19%(10)
- if it's a girl I think it's cute/endearing, but not if it's a guy3%(1)8%(7)Vote11%(6)
- it's cute/endearing in general.33%(12)26%(23)Vote21%(11)
- no opinion /// other31%(11)28%(25)Vote26%(14)
Most Helpful Guy
I am drawn to the socially awkward people.
I prefer to stick with my own kind. I know what it's like to be awkward and so I will also try to befriend them or "pull" them into the situation so they can be a part of it. And even defend them against people who would try to make fun of them.3
Most Helpful Girl
I'm socially awkward, and I don't know if it's the paranoia from my anxiety, but I feel like people don't down on me because of it. I feel anxiety around people a lot, and so sometimes I'll even say really stupid things to make conversation. I barely have any friends, and the ones I do have, I know I usually say stupid things. I'm surprised they still like me. I often repeat everything I say too.0