I'm a klutz - very socially awkward.
This video of Kristen Stewart dropping her award at 0:47 adequately illustrates what I am like.
What do you think of socially awkward people?
What if you went on a date with someone and they were socially awkward?
- I think less of them8% (3)8% (4)8% (7)Vote
- major turn off3% (1)6% (3)4% (4)Vote
- if they're someone who is attractive, I think it's cute/endearing. if not, I think less of them3% (1)9% (5)7% (6)Vote
- if they're someone who is attractive, I think it's cute/endearing. if not, Im indifferent19% (7)19% (10)19% (17)Vote
- if it's a girl I think it's cute/endearing, but not if it's a guy3% (1)11% (6)8% (7)Vote
- it's cute/endearing in general.33% (12)21% (11)26% (23)Vote
- no opinion /// other31% (11)26% (14)28% (25)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I am drawn to the socially awkward people.
I prefer to stick with my own kind. I know what it's like to be awkward and so I will also try to befriend them or "pull" them into the situation so they can be a part of it. And even defend them against people who would try to make fun of them.3
Most Helpful Girl
I'm socially awkward, and I don't know if it's the paranoia from my anxiety, but I feel like people don't down on me because of it. I feel anxiety around people a lot, and so sometimes I'll even say really stupid things to make conversation. I barely have any friends, and the ones I do have, I know I usually say stupid things. I'm surprised they still like me. I often repeat everything I say too.0