Im going to the club for the first time tomorrow, what can I expect?

Im not really a party or club guy. Im 21 and have other interests but my friend finally convinced me to come with them. What can i expect? This one girl we're going with says i'll have the time of my life but i don't think i will lol. So what should i expect and what are things that go on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dancing, drinking, and expect to see some girls leaving like this lmao.
    media1.giphy.com/media/d94ph5LsmYceI/giphy.gif

loool, it should be interesting

Haha just drink a couple drinks and boom! You're an awesome dancer Lol but seriously keep an eye out and always be aware of your surroundings.

yup i will, thanks for the information :)

Most Helpful Guy

• First probably loud music and crowds of people including some super sexy girls which will probably initially turn you off and make you feel a bit uncomfortable.

That's why you should absolutely down some drinks. Then it'll start to become fun. If you start feeling the vibe, you can start dancing a bit, maybe talk to some girls, have a blast, maybe even get laid if you're really lucky (possibly with that girl who said you'll have the time of your life if she's available and she kind of guides you through the whole thing and you two drink together).

Now the main thing to watch is the drinking if you haven't done much of it before. You don't get drunk usually instantly as you are consuming alcohol. So you have to be careful, since you can drink like 10 shots and then feel perfectly fine for the next half hour until... bzzzt -- vomit time! So to avoid ruining your fun, take it slow on the drinks. Give them time to take effect and when you are having a blast, slow down and maybe even drink some water here and there to be safe.

Do it right and it should be quite a blast.

that girl who said that is pretty good looking aha. But its a lerning experince so i dont mind seeing what its a bout. Yeah i will drink watyer too and go to the washroom a few times too. thanks for the information and help

[...] when we were just jerking around and not trying to pick up guys [/girls, doh] really, like if we saw a pretty one [...]

It's fun to just goof around. Plus if you like dancing and grinding on random girls, good times ahead. Again it's good not to drink too much since excessive alcohol tends to add about 5 points to a girl's attractiveness, and you might find yourself thinking you're dancing with an 8/10 only to wake up sober next to a 3/10.

that's funny lol. Never grinded on a random girl, I don't know exactly how to engage in that action lol. i don't really drink that much, i know i won't get drunk, if my friends keep oferring me drinks ill decline

What Girls Said 8

• depends on where you go.
    If you go there with the idea that your not going to like it then you really not going to enjoy that moment I think.
    You should just let yourself discover something new. you may not like it but as I said it always depends on what kind of party it's and the club. so maybe you would enjoy it the second time.
    hope you'll have a good time !
    * it also depends on with who you go with

im going with friends, i guess ill see and try it out

• Drinking, dancing, grinding with people you don't know and plastic fish on shots. You'll have fun.

• loud music, terrible dancing, old creeps that think they still have it. its boring

haha, boring is what im thinking but i have to see it

make sure you have good apps to occupy yourself if you don't like it.

lool

• Drinking, dancing, good music, etc

• a lot of dancing, hot guys/girl, and tons of alcohol.

• A lot of dancing, dancing and dancing

I don't know how to dance but i could try lol

• Clubs are awful. I rather be shooting my gun or riding my horse.

im not a club guy or wanted to go but friends all dragged me into it lol, so i will see how it is

• Dont go full of wrong ens ul b happier drinkin in day in nice surroundings, people in clubs suck shit there pissed drooling n piss themselves

What Guys Said 10

• Ear drum busting noise level volume of music from DJs (Disc Jockeys), lots of Drinking and Booze, can get really fucking crowded sometimes. Lots of people doing all kinds of crazy wild dancing or even grinding. Try it either way and see what you think of it. Tell me about your experience afterwards.

• Expect to spend the night shouting in other people's ears and them having to shout in yours to respond.

The temperature will be high.

The bar will have terrible service and yet charge an arm and a leg for drinks.

It will be jammed af and even moving around will be tricky.

The bathroom will be a mess.

doesn't sound fun at all, but i will see how it is and just learn from it

• I had a pretty similar situation about a year and a half ago, worst night of my life

• Not much. You'll probably be sitting down not doing shit.

What you should be doing is be a cick cunt and party like a rock star.

• Gets old fast. Enjoy!

• You can expect desperate guys looking for female attention, desperate to stick their tongue down someone's throat. Same with the girls. I don't go to clubs myself, "well teen clubs" because that's basically why people go to them, for a quickie.

• Club stuff, music and a bar.

• It's music so loud you can barely talk to anyone without yelling. some people dancing, some people drinking & talking. If you're not big on parties or clubs, you won't have the time of your life. it's overrated.

• Loud music, crowded , expensive drinks and hard to talk with all that going on

• Women trying to sucker you for drinks