Would you tell your girlfirend if another girl is prettier than her?

I know that your not supose to ask your boyfirend if he thinks another girl is prettier than you but i couldnt help it cause i always caught him staring at her and it made me feel extremly insecure and the fact im very possessive over my boyfirend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's fine to ask if you and your boyfriend are super close. My wife and I are honest with each other about how we think others looks. What do you think makes you possessive?

I don't know im Just really possessive over him, like i know there are other girls around the world who are different and prettier than me and i know he could think That too but Hope he likes me the way i love him (in my freaky possessive way) lol

Plus, I'm sure you're extremely attractive yourself and other guys are thinking to themselves how pretty you are... and they probably tell their girlfriends how pretty you look :-)

Awww thank u thats so sweet

What Guys Said 19

• When I am with a woman, she is my ALL, and EVERYTHING!! Yeah, I see others, but I don't think of them, sexually, and don't want them. Maybe I like what they are wearing, and it could really excite me, on my love, and I would tell her that, and see if she would wear that.
    Beauty, and 'Pretty' to me is a multilevel thing! I need to like, love, and trust her, as a person, and it takes time to get there. When I am feeling that, for her, I don't really care about any others, in any way except just an occasional glance. . .

That's so sweet of you to say, most guys are animals and don't care about the girl they're with.

@deusexmachinaa I apologize for them, and I wish that they could understand, and find the incredible joy, intimacy, and sensuality, with women!! I think women are AMAZING, and I love all my female friends!!
      Not that they don't confuse me, from time to time, but I would take all that, a dozen times over, rather than the alternative!!
      So much of our society is still focused on male-dominance, and I don't understand why? Are so many of my gender, so intimidated by women? I don't know. Maybe they still believe in the 'OLD-TIME' 'Zero-SUM' game aspect of relationships and society: Someone must 'WIN' and another must 'LOSE'!!
      I think we can move beyond that, and think, reason, a better way!!
      In just about any way that matters, women can do anything that a man can, and maybe some guys are threatened by that? I'm not, because the women I have known don't need to 'win' but they focus on feelings, and being close, and our relationship, rather than competition.

• Have you heard of the expression don't open Pandoras box? That's basically this. If you don't wanna know OR can't handle the truth, don't ask. We will tell you the truth then you go crying and all upset about it. What you have to realize is we are with you and yeah there will always be prettier women.

• If she asks, I'll tell her. Don't ask things you don't want the answer to. Does that mean I don't like her as much? Ironic that I have to tell women there are more things to relationships than looks and we aren't that simple that we only go after girls for looks. And lets be honest; unless the person I'm dating is a model, there are going to be hotter women I come across on a daily basis

Thats not what i mean, not looks, the girl he looks at if prettier than me but then again im not ugly but the fact im possessive over him is all...

What ever

Good talk 👍

• I wouldn't volunteer such info but if she asked I wouldn't lie about it. I would hope she would have the brains to not ask since no matter how ____ someone is (fill in the blank with practically any human trait, including pretty) there's always someone ___er. Even so she's probably unavailable anyway. Guys (maybe girls too) tend to want what they don't or can't have.

• Why would you ask a question like this? Your neuroses are getting the better of you and trying to make you even more unhappy.

• If she asked me, she got to handle with me giving her an objective answer.

I am with her for a reason though. If I didn't find her attractive nor likable on a personal level I wouldn't be with her.

• That's one of those "No win" questions. If I say 'yes,' she's furious. If I say 'no' she will say I'm lying and still get furious.

If he said no i would have been happy and never bring it up again.

Even if the other girl is clearly, by any objective measure and beyond any doubt whatsoever, prettier than you?

• hell no, that is fast way to get smacked

• No because I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings or make her insecure

• Whenever I've been with a girl, we've both pointed out people we see that we think are attractive. Those that can't handle it aren't compatible with me, but those that can show they are comfortable with themselves, and trust me completely.

• Yikes! Nope haha
    But if my girl thinks that another guy is hotter than me.. well.. mmmmh I wouldn't mind because she's with me not him

• no i deffinitly would not. thats starts a whole lot of drama i really dont need.

• Yes I would I don't see why I would it's not like we are the most beautiful couple in the world

• Only if I don't feel like sex that decade.

• No because woman are crazy and she would take that as "so yoh think all women are better looking than me?"

• Yeah, why wouldn't I?

Of course, in the case of my girlfriend, that'd be impossible 😂

• I do it all the time. Drill sergeants call it motivation.

• No way

• She might be prettier conventionally or something but that really is inconsequential.

What Girls Said 9

• It's not something I would ever want to ask any partner. Of course there are always going to be people more attractive than us. But to be honest, beauty is so subjective. I have had past bf's tell me certain girls were ugly whom I thought were very beautiful. So really you can't read too much into it. We all have different preferences.

• Unless you too are really close then he won't say

• I wouldn't ask. There will always be prettier girls. You just need to realize that he's with you, not them.

• Well my ex sure did.
    Prick.

• Just because she's prettier than you doesn't mean she wants your boyfriend dude

• I do to make her jealous

• No never!

• Nope!

• No bad idea.