Have you ever gone out and done things on your own that people typically do with friends?

For example: Have you ever gone to a restaurant alone, gone to a bar or a movie alone?

Simply because your friends are all busy. If you have what did you do and did you feel weird about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've watched movies at the theatres on my own plenty of times, but I probably will go to a restaurant on my own eventually, not counting fast food restaurants, as I haven't really been to any of them for quite some time now.

I don't know about drinking at a bar alone, but there are some bars close by my home, so maybe at some point, but I've never really wanted to drink on my own for some reason. Had always drink with friends but even then it's not a common thing we do when hanging out and meeting up.

I never feel weird or anything about it, because I am more than positive that people can and will do any and all of these activities on their own.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I don't feel weird, I just don't care. I'm at an age where I don't care about a lot of things.

What Guys Said 2

• Just came back from a bar. Ate dinner at the bar. I go to movies and concerts alone. Now it's 9:51pm and I think I got back about half an hour ago. Oh well nobody for me

• All the time. It's really not a big deal

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, eat alone at school. I have gone to a restaurant alone.

• I don't even do that shit with friends. My anxiety is a fun killer lmfao