Bank account say I have 200 available funds and a 900 balance but my card keep getting declined?

I tried to spend five dollars on something repeatedly and it didn't work even though it says I have 200 in AVAILABLE funds, what the fuck?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a pending transfer for a automatic payment so your bank is holding the money untell the transfer goes through

But wouldn't anything available be available as said?

Not nessasary it can take up to a hour for that to update

It's been two days...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes the money you can draw at the ATM is less than what you have in your actual account due to impending transactions or for security reasons. Either way, you can go to your bank and ask them and they can change the terms or there may be something faulty with your account.

What Guys Said 3

• did you chose the right card type aka credit or debit, and does it take your particular card aka mastercard, visa, American express?

Tried it about eight times, and yes I know which card I'm using lol

im talking about what card the machine takes

• free accountant strikes again!

banks make goofy money. you figure they must DO something with it

• Someone has put a hold on "X" dollars over 200 so they will get their money on the due date.

What Girls Said 2

• It's okay just give me the bank account # and the cvv # , I'll tell you why it's declining that way. There isn't another way to do so. Thank you

• Call your bank or the card company you use