Why does everything have to be black and white?

I am so over the race questions on here. If black people are ugly or white ones? Come on people we are more then a color. I am Hispanic and my color is in between. I wouldn't want anyone to judge me on my skin color. Lets grow up people we are in 2016 make a difference and see more then a color or race or looks. What ever happen to looking at a persons heart?

3|3
1|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Because "shades of gray" are no fun and boring, when it comes to controversial topics

1|0
    0|0
  • So we can get mad like Willy Wonka.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause Asians don't count

1|0
    0|0
  • cause that´s as far as humans can think xD on average anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Egos came upon us not seeing and listening for our superiority to the world.
    Everyone feels superior to the whole humanity, that happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes madam it's all about the heart of a person! Some people focus on the outside and overlook what is inside! 😃

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah and they miss out on a lot due to only seeing outer looks

• Show All
    • 3mo

You always have the best questions!.. they make me think and challenge me..! ✌🏼️😋

• 3mo

Thank you

• There's a trick. It's called ignoring it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know it will be with some people but most of them won't I for one am not going to judge a person for their skin or their race now that's not to say if they have a problem with me if they do then I'm not going to be on their side

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the human race isn't classified by color actually, I'm Chinese, my ass is as white as a Scandinavian man could be. But I am NOT white.

Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am not black, white either

1|0
    0|0
  • funny thing i never knew my race but race doesn't mean you have a clear fate

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes people are obsessed with these things so much. Personality is the main thing

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

But at the same time i dont support the idea which says all the races/nations are the same and doesn't let others prefering a race more than another and calls people who say I like more white/asian/black racist. I also support national immigration should be under control to avoid unwanted things like culturel conflict.

• 3mo

Hmmmm Interesting

• 3mo

yeah interesting and logical. Forexample Turkey hosts 3-5 millions of Syrians and that caused many conflicts in local areas.

• well, personality matters

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!