Where Is Your Happy Place?

Where Is Your Happy Place?Sure I could've asked "what's the meaning of life" or "how long do you think it would take your neighbors to realize you were dead" but I wanted to ask a UNIVERSAL question. Something we could all get in on but unlike the evil clown and the attic some place we all want to go. I personally like to think of a place like this Although it's at night and storming out. (I like stormy weather.) Maybe a little less developed around the base of the tree but close. (Now before someone points this out, there are no mosquitoes in my Happy Place.) I'd love to be in that tree house with my late fiancee by my side. With her wearing next to nothing as I watch the moon light dance around her figure. Sitting with a smile on my face, in an over sized chair, next to a cozy fire watching two subtle forces of nature compliment each other until the sun comes up. Even as I write this I'm there in my mind.

Where is your Happy Place?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Happy place 1- at home in my bed under the covers

Happy place 2- taking the motorbike out up to Arthur's seat and watching the scenic view of the bay houses and the ocean from above

• I have some secret places that only me and some of my friends know.
    Now I am in the place that's one of the happiest for me and all of my best memories are connected to it.
    I love that place, every corner, tree, flower, house and mountain here have its story back for me.

• My room at night when no-one is around!

• Somewhere I could be alone with the person I love. In my mind I'm always imagining a cabin in the woods, near a lake, just like in your picture.

• My cozy bed with the door closed and preferably locked.

• When my "kick some ass and be fine!!" song is stck in my head while I'm swimming 3km routine

• my room

• At home with my mom

• My bedroom, laying in my bed with my window half open on a warm night.

• I absolutely love sitting on rocks at the top of mountains, priceless.

• In my grandmas arms while My Favorite Things is playing softly in the background.

• I don't have a happy place. I'd love to find one though

• I think I still don't have find it

• My hometown Istanbul

• My home.

What Guys Said 8

• Tree house does look like a nice place to relax, I'm usually happy driving down a long scenic stretch of road with a good song going thinking about what I'll do when I get to my stop that I'm visiting

• The ocean and the golf course :)

• The woods, on a lake fishing, working out, or my bed after a long days work.

• In the countryside, field or massive and out of the way park at night basically immersed in nature.

• I'm still searching for my happy place. But when I find it I'll let you know.

• Rotterdam in The Netherlands. I really love going there because it's somewhere which feels like home and I can 'switch off' and relax.

• Reality

• Anywhere where there isn't feminists