Would you want to be a stateless individual?

I know some people who hate their own countries but refuse to relocate to foreign lands. I just find that... odd, I guess.

A stateless individual doesn't have any citizenship and doesn't have permanent residence in any country in the world. Most stateless individuals are nomads per se. Refugees can also be stateless individuals but this is a rarer case.

Would you want to be one?

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• "refuse to relocate" , it's not as simple as "oh why don't you just move then?" , Firstly, the problem of cost , how do you get the money to move?
    Secondly, the problem of whether or not the foreign country will take you.

Would I want to be one? Hell no! Tho sometimes the other option is so dreadful , it's the better to pick it instead of options that are progressively getting worse and worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because having a citizenship does make doing and getting certain things easier.

What Guys Said 4

• Valuable lesson to be learned from this movie based upon a short story "The Man Without a Country" by Edward Everett Hale.

https://youtu.be/JJ56q2h-8gg

• Not unless I was some sort of Badass gunslinger or rogue in a fantasy world and I could run around and like kill monsters and shit

• i am not a nationalist but i think that having citizenship is still better than not having it.

• No, I wouldn't

What Girls Said 1

• No, that's too much trouble