Presidential election pick Trump or Clinton?

Say your political party as well thank you

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Can I have a none of the above option?

No only because the other candidates aren't going to be on debate stage it's them two or no vote really unless say here who u want

@N192K001 trump hoefully lol

Hopefully

• I would say I'm predominantly democrat but Hillary Clinton seems to have so many lies and secrets, I mean so do all politicians but for some reason i cannot trust her to be a good democratic candidate and i definitely do not want her to be the first female president. So, i guess my only other option would be Donald Trump...

• I'm glad I'm not American in this time because I don't like both of these options

• I'm a conservative

What Guys Said 16

• Hillary Clinton has confirmed Brain damage based on her leaked medical reports, and she is trying to cover it up to not lose the election based on that. She is retarded as it is, but now we have proof she also is not physically fit for a job as mentally demanding as president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

• Republican Libertarian mix, voting Trump and doing everything I can to help get him elected this November!

• Trump by default (it's default of Hillary). I'm Independent.

• Neither, I'll vote for Gary Johnson (L).

In terms of preventing Trump or Hillary from the White House is a lost cause. I'd rather dump this legitimately God-forsaken, 2-party Election 2016 for a 4-party election in the next.

When falling into the pavement is inevitable, it is better to position yourself to not hit something delicate (and to rise after impact) than to not resist (and fall face-first).

• I'd pick myself. Aren't we mature and big enough to govern ourselves? Why do we need to have someone that tells us what to do? to just comply? To obey? Ah, I'm sorry but I think politics is just so fake and I even wrote a quote about it:

"Politics is humanity's excuse to use ego"

• I'm for trump because his policies make sense. I'm an independent. I couldn't vote in the primaries.

• Anarchy is so much better than those two.

• I said it once, I say it again. If Americans really want that whore Hilary for President, they deserve everything they'll get.

• I am neither Democrat or Republican but I will vote Trump. I was a Republican but they are just as bad as the Democrats now after how they treated Trump. Democrats screwed Bernie as well. We need four parties now.

• I hate Trump, I hate Clinton... this country is fucked!

• Trump he's stupid but the check and balances system will stop him. Most government people back Clinton /Democrats. She would be unstoppable.

Trump I hope wins

@dudeman The presidential debates.

I thought he was perfectly calm.

• Republican

• Neither

• i don't like both but trump looks dumb to me, so i hope he will win :p

• I choose Trump, and I am a Green.

• I'm a Republican and I'm voting for Trump.