Who has a phone with shattered screen?

My phone's screen is not shattered by the way. also tell me about ur phone's model⏺

3mo I bought Huawei p9 lite a month ago for 225 usd.
After one week I accidentally damaged on my phone but sitting on phone. Luckily it didn't shattered but it got a green spot on it 😥
3mo Lol. Autocorrect ruined my update 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• 😭😭😭not phone... My iPad shuddered two days ago 😭😭😭😭😭😩😫😔😟😟!!!

I can't even see my screen correctly... 😟!!!

Who knows where I can fix it for free? 😯😭😭!!!

Nothing is free you can buy a new screen though and then replace it. There are tons of YouTube tutorials.

why not? Why can't everything just be free? people wouldn't be living on the street or dying of hunger. Everything should be free. Why do we need money for what.

that would be a dream world I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• it was shattered 3 days ago when i threw it but i got a replacement phone

What Girls Said 4

• No. It never happened to me as well, even though I often let it fall. My phone is covered in magic I think.

• not me thank goodness
    i can't understand how people are able to continue using their devices after that

People continue to use their shattered screen phone because they dont have money to buy a new one or get the old one repaired. it did happen to me 3 months ago. my phone lg g2's screen was shattered and i did not had money for a repair or replacement. so i used it for 1 month until i got the new one. It was such a painful time 😑

• No. I take care of my stuff.

• I had a note 5 and shattered the fuck out of it. Spent 300 to fix it 💀🔫

What Guys Said 7