Who has a phone with shattered screen?

My phone's screen is not shattered by the way. also tell me about ur phone's model⏺

I bought Huawei p9 lite a month ago for 225 usd.
After one week I accidentally damaged on my phone but sitting on phone. Luckily it didn't shattered but it got a green spot on it 😥
Lol. Autocorrect ruined my update 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• 😭😭😭not phone... My iPad shuddered two days ago 😭😭😭😭😭😩😫😔😟😟!!!

I can't even see my screen correctly... 😟!!!

Who knows where I can fix it for free? 😯😭😭!!!

• Nothing is free you can buy a new screen though and then replace it. There are tons of YouTube tutorials.

• why not? Why can't everything just be free? people wouldn't be living on the street or dying of hunger. Everything should be free. Why do we need money for what.

• that would be a dream world I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• it was shattered 3 days ago when i threw it but i got a replacement phone

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• No. It never happened to me as well, even though I often let it fall. My phone is covered in magic I think.

• not me thank goodness
    i can't understand how people are able to continue using their devices after that

• People continue to use their shattered screen phone because they dont have money to buy a new one or get the old one repaired. it did happen to me 3 months ago. my phone lg g2's screen was shattered and i did not had money for a repair or replacement. so i used it for 1 month until i got the new one. It was such a painful time 😑

• No. I take care of my stuff.

• I had a note 5 and shattered the fuck out of it. Spent 300 to fix it 💀🔫

What Guys Said 7