Love at first sight vs Lust at first sight? Agree or disagree?

Do you agree or disagree that love at first sight does not exist and that it is just lust at first sight? I don't believe you can "love" someone before actually getting to know them.

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think most have lust at first sight. Then it becomes infatuation, then possibly love.

What Guys Said 4

• I disagree that love at first sight does not exist. (That's a double negative!) That's how my parents met. it's been shared on here ages ago. They had 12 blissful years together.

• It depends on how you are defining love.

I dont see why it wouldn't be possible for someome to experience the chemical reactions associated with love after just meeting someone for the first time.

Also new mothers probably experience deep feelings of love when they get to see and hold their child for the first time.

• Disagree.

• Disagree

What Girls Said 4

• It can feel like love at first sight, but then you could be dating for a year and it feels like love but turns out to be something else. I don't think romantic love can be dictated, you can't tell someone else they aren't in love because you don't know what love feels like to them.

I'd felt like one fallen in love at first sight, I understand the difference between real love and infatuation or lust, this was different. There was something very different about this guy, even his smell drove me utterly crazy. It felt primal the feelings I had for him. I still have very strange feelings towards him now. I don't love him but there's just something about that guy I can't ever shake.

• You don't love people because of how they look or impressions of a first date or something like that. Love onlyhappens after you really know the person. Totally agree

• But the lust feels soooooooo good!!! Five dolla I lust you long time joe!

• I agree