Can you answer these questions correctly?

1. An electronic train is moving with a velocity of 120kph to the south. Which direction does the smoke go?

2. Handsome Jack is looking at Lilith, and Lilith is looking at Roland. Handsome Jack is married, but Roland is not. Is a married person looking at an unmarried person? A) Yes
B) No
C) Cannot be determined

3. If a plane crashes on the border of Holland and Germany, where do you bury the survivors?

4. Your doctor gives you three pills and tells you that you should eat one every 30 minutes. How long does it take you to eat all three?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You meant to say electric, and answer is no way because electric trains have no smoke.
    2. C
    3. You don't bury survivors.
    4. One hour.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. There is no smoke
    2. Was lilith married to roland causee I don't remember
    3. you don't bury survivors
    4. Assuming you eat one now, 1 hour

I thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend.. anywho that doesn't matter for this question lol

What Girls Said 4

• 1. An electronic train is moving with a velocity of 120kph to the south. Which direction does the smoke go? Electric trains don't have smoke.
    B) No
    C) Cannot be determined. I think No
    3. If a plane crashes on the border of Holland and Germany, where do you bury the survivors? You don’t bury survivors there still alive
    Your doctor gives you three pills and tells you that you should eat one every 30 minutes. How long does it take you to eat all three? it took one hour

• 1) There is no smoke, it's an electric train.

2) C; it does not specify whether Lilith is married or not.

3) You don't, they're survivors. They don't need a burial.

4) An hour; one when you get them, one a half hour later, and one an hour later.

• Why must you remind me I need to be studying

• 60+30= 90

Do you know what the correct sentence is?

7+8 is 14
      or
      7+8 equals 14

Shit, now I feel dumb. :/

See? My math is getting worse how the hell can I be a nurse when I barely know math?

Ah you don't need to feel dumb, you're not the first one to fall for this xD heck, even my math teacher fell for it 😂 and you don't need to know math to be a nurse in my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• 1. there´s no smoke on electric trains as far as i know.
    2. c, cause we don´t know if lilith is married or not
    3 where ever the individual survivors die later on.
    4. 1 hour, cause you eat the first one right away.

Your answer to the second question is wrong. Sure we don't know if she's married but we can still figure out if it's a b or c.

yeah handsome jack is married and looking at lilith. was actually too lazy to read all the shit :P the others i answered just crossreading.

• No smoke because the train is electric

A

Survivors aren't buried

It takes you one hour to eat all three if you start now

• Yes, I can.

• 1. Up
    2. Can't be determined
    3. Survivors don't get buried
    4. An hour and a half
    That's my best shot, these are some cool trick questions.