WTF is wrong with this guy?

So I've been friends with this guy for several months now, and we click really well. We hang out for hours and hours, and I was interested in him. He seemed interested in me too. Then one day I message him that we should hang out and have a dinner. He said that he will check his schedule and let me know. I was like wtf coz it sounded like he didn't want to hang out with me. Then soon after, he messages me back, and tells me that he wants to have dinner with me. So I told him I can't becoz I made other plans with my friends even though I didn't. I just wanted to see if he's really interested in me and want to pursue me. Then he's like ok, and then doesn't message me back for 7 months now. WTF. I don't message him either coz i don't want to make it sound like I'm available all the time. I find out later that he got a new girlfriend now. I mean wtf is wrong with this guy? how childish is that? if you don't wanna hang out with me just say it up front.

3mo How is that my fault? Like I said, I wanted to see if he was really interested in me or not. It's extremely lame for him to just give up like that. He's the one who's acting childish coz he should've at least asked me to reschedule our dinner.

Most Helpful Guy

• twisted logic at its finest...🤔!!!

Ok, so you were interested in a guy &I he just SEEMED interested in you.

You message the guy to hang out and he says he'll get back to you an let you know!

You then assume he's playing a game and trying to not hang out with you. Even though he does what he said he would do and got back to you saying "hey let's have dinner"!

You get your chance at the guy YOU'RE interested in, and you then blow him off with a bogus lie saying you have prior plans. You knew the risk of this, and should have prepared for the consequences.

He says cool!! And was probably able to piece together that you were now playing games and decided to take his friendship/relationship elsewhere.

Again, you let your pride get in the way of what you want, (Because again we're just assuming this guy was interested in you), and don't make contact for 7 months. in which he moved on and got a gf!!

Now I'm sorry you feel frustrated but look at how this player out. You lose here. Blame can be found on both ends. So I'm not saying it's entirely your fault. But, if you liked the guy, you should have went after the guy. None of this chase me stuff. I'll play games to test his interest level. Because mate, with playing games, you may win, but you can lose. It works both ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a guy wrote this but I'll answer it anyway.

You blew him off and he left you alone. It's your own fault for playing games.

What Guys Said 11

• You're just as childish lying to him about having plans when you didn't. I call your actions as practicing bitchcraft

• Well you did lie to him by saying you were busy when you weren't. How is he
    childish? You had your chance and blew it by saying you had plains the first time
    he asked you out. This is why I can't take anything women say seriously. If the guy makes a move to soon he's desperate if he waits to long he's the jerk. Its damn if we do damn if we don't.

aw I'm sorry that you never had the guts to approach women

ah. another typical butthurt guy on the internet. if he doesn't like something, he automatically concludes that they're troll. im done

How I'm I butthurt. You should of went and asked him out.

• Ummmm wtf is wrong with YOU?

What are you expecting him to do? Beg for you to have dinner with him after you lied and told him you are busy? (even tho you're the one who initiate the invite first).

How childish are you? Still playing these "testing game" ?

It cool that he got a girlfriend now. Because there are ton of other nice girls that don't play games and pretend they're "unavailable".

• 7 months and you didn't bother to find out yourself? Wtf ahaha

• What if he really didn't know if he would be able to hang out with you beacuse he had other compromises and then he checked and realize he was free and accepted your invitation but then he realised you were mad because he didn't accept it in a first moment and he didn't want to bother you?_

• It's your fault, you lie. You seem very childish

• What? He asked to hang out and you completely blew him off, so he moved on and found someone else. I don't understand why you feel he did something wrong...

like i said, i wanted to see if her was really interested in me. don't you think he gave up too easily? that's so lame

Sounds like Princess syndrome.

I get that you wanted to see if he was interested in you but that doesn't mean he did something wrong by moving on after you totally blew him off, and it certainly doesn't mean there's anything wrong with him. And after you totally blowing him off and ignoring him for 7 months, no I don't think he gave up too easily.

• People like you are birth control.

• You made your priorities on you friends than him. Ie you fucked up and told him you were not interested.

• You rejected him, he moved on. By making plans with your friends, he took it as you not being interested in him.

• Oh good grief, this takes me back. Everyone wants to look cool, no one wants to look too eager so you each end up missing the moment. He probably thought when you said you had plans with your friends that you were washing your hair/attending family visit/de-worming your cat or what ever other euphemism for "not interested" people use. You each played hard to get, only too well. Your chance has passed I am afraid.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like you blew your chance. Also you lied. My advice would be to leave him be. Find somone else to occupy your time, and next time don't do what you did to this guy. This is a learning experience. I know you feel bad, but this seems like something that needs to be left alone.

• There is nothing wrong with him