Is there anything I can do about being short?

So I'm 17 and 5'4 (162 cm for everyone else) and haven't grown much for 2 years. I've read on this site and from personal experience a lot of girls say they like tall men. I consider myself to have a good personality and sense and humor, but I feel insecure about my height. It's genetic, so completely out of my control. Is there any hope for me? If girls go for tall guys, am I destined to be single or a "second option" for girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think that's extremely short for a male? I'm seventeen and like 176cm and that's considered freakishly tall for my age and gender. Appearance (and sometimes height) are usually the first thing that catches and opposite sex's attention, your personality will have to do the rest. Hopefully you come across an amazing short af girl with an outstanding ass and great sense of humour ☺️

I care more about the person her ass is attached too than her ass itself :)

What Girls Said 2

• Short girls are cute so be proud about your height. Like you said, it's genetic so you can't really help it but guys usually go for the shorter girls.

• You are not destined to be alone forever. If you begin to accept yourself for the way you are then you should be happy and fine in the end.

Remember some girls prefer short guys, especially girls under five feet.

What Guys Said 2

• We're kinda in the same boat, I'm only 5'6" and most of the cute girls I know are much taller than I am... I'm hoping to sprout and I also haven't grown much recently so, just hang in there!

• You could try going after girls shorter than you. Unfortunately for short guys they have limited options, unless they're rich.

I'd never flaunt my wealth, I don't want someone to be interested in my money, I want someone interested in who I am.