How to get rid of loneliness?

I have tried everything. :-/

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion

What Guys Said 7

• Time. Everything else is a band aid. Spend time around friends if you can. Find someone to confide in, preferably a member of the opposite sex. Be careful as you are vulnerable and the wolves out there know it.

• I think it has to do with learning to enjoy your own company. Can you really feel comfortable in your own company? So yeah, what I mean is that I learnt how to get out or loneliness by realising that my own company was sacred. What if one day I lost the ability to feel my own presence? It'd be a nightmare for me! I forsake every moment I get alone because I like listening to my breathing, to my system working, and I like to have pleasure through reading, listening to music, playing guitar, and of course masturbation had a big role in the start, as after all I'm still just a 19 year old... I know that this might sound very simple but you'll realise that your own company is sacred and that it's something you don't want to ever leave. And you know, it also makes you get to know yourself better. And then in my opinion (okay now this is a theory) the more you get to know your company and enjoy it, the more you live in the present moment. I'm not saying that being alone every day all day is good or healthy. I'm just saying that whenever you do feel lonely, remember your own presence and company. But on the other hand, try maybe working out! It is something that I think increases socialisation and others' company :) good luck and I hope I was somewhat helpful..

• 1) Hang out with people.
    2) Realize how awful people are.
    3) Continue being alone without feeling bad about it.

• I use rescue cats and an anti-depressant called Avanza.

• please let me know too when you get rid of it :(

• Music

• You need a man in your life

What Girls Said 5

• i think everyone is lonely deep down.. you need to try be content with being with yourself, do something for you. join a zumba/pole dance/ tennis class.. book club or even play online games. even making youtube videos and gaining a subscriber base will make you feel less alone. it's all in the art of convincing yourself you are fine on ur own, u are strong. and u won't be lonely forever. at some point things will get better

• Pets are great epecially cats and dogs. But try taking classes. Volunteering and go out by yourself there is nothing wrong or weird about it I do it all the time

• spend time on gag

• Ask yourself why you feel that way

• Find someone to be with or talk to or distract yourself