Is this too girly for an older man even though its an animal memorial?

So I'm trying to figure out what to get my friend who lost their daughter a month ago. I think this is really cute even for a pet memorial gift. I couldn't post a picture due to the lady but here is the description ( i do not own these words).

"This is a completely customizable memory box I made the one in the picture for a friends daughter who's dog passed away suddenly the wording can be whatever you choose in either white or black the outside measurements are 14" tall and 6" wide you can choose black frame or white you can pick the colors of the flowers in the box the options are limitless please leave color choices in the notes to seller box when checking out and pm me with the picture you would like included and what you would like on it
If you have any special requests for a different size or color please feel free to send me a message and I will do my very best to find a way to create your dream memory box"

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I'm sure the thought will be much appreciated, especially with the feeling behind it of what you're trying to do. It would be a lovely gift to give.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not too girly.

• noope

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so at all and especially not if the dog were female.