Something wrong with Facebook friends list?

So I've been losing friends on Facebook ): and I feel about it but whatever. I looked on my list today on my phone and it showed who deactivated and some I searched their name and didn't show ( was probably really deactivated) and some deactivated but when I searched their name I saw they either unfriended me or a new profile. Even if they unfriended it still shows on the list which makes me confused about the whole deactivation. Is this normal? Is it happening to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Facebook is just losing its appeal to many people. It's probably not you most of the time. It's more likely that certain friends on your list don't use Facebook anymore and prefer the likes of Snapchat or Instagram.

What Guys Said 3

• Facebook engagement is less due to competing apps, however it's far from dead and still the king of social media.

I've noticed a lot of people have gone to Instagram now but still have Facebook. I don't really get on Facebook anymore so it's not as big of a deal. I just don't like when people unfriend/unfollow me or don't follow back. It makes me feel like a loser. I know that Facebook is still the kind of social media but a lot of people don't get on anymore.

You're not a loser,

• Nope, I hardly care about facebook though and the friend list... I don't even check it :)

• No, i don't be on Facebook, i on Whatsapp

I don't either but I do go from time to time

What Girls Said 2

• Make a new account and see if they really have deleted of just removed you.

• It's because Facebook is starting to die out just like MySpace

I've noticed that! Now the thing is Instagram. I wonder what the next deal will be in a few years. I have this thing where I don't like when people unfollow or unfriend me. It makes me sad I don't know why lol. Surprisingly people still have MySpace.