What do you think will happen at the 2020 Olympics?

Phelps said he's retiring after the 2016 Olympics. He has been a prominent figure in swimming for the last five Olympics.

Kerri Walsh Jennings has been a long time Olympian in Women's Beach Volleyball and also spoke of retiring.

Usain Bolt has said that this will be his last Olympics after dominating his events for three Olympics.

Oksana Chusovitina, a gymnast, says that after 2016, her seventh Olympics, she will probably retire from the Olympic game. Admittedly this games hasn't been her best, however.

Kristin Armstrong, a 41 year old cyclist, has also been dominating the Olympic world.

All of these, and more, I'm sure, have told us that this will be their last Olympics. They've dominated their sports for so long. It leads me to wonder what will happen when the long time Olympians don't show up and a new batch of Olympians come.

The long standing ones have perhaps made it impossible for others to make it to the games. Just curious what the games will be like once there are no more familiar names in all our favorite events.

What Guys Said 1

• Athletes will come and compete. Some will win, most will not. Same as has been going on for a thousand years. And I realize that they began almost a thousand years bc, but they disappeared for 1500 years before returning.

What Girls Said 2

• New people will come. We'll have to watch for gymnasts such as Simone Biles and Aliya Mustafina, swimmers such as Katie Ledecky, and Justin Gatlin said he might come back. Plus I have doubts that Phelps will actually retire. And as much as I respect Oksana Chusovitina she's too old for games.

• it will be as good as any other