What are your thoughts on "Follow your dreams"?

What are your thoughts on

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's stupid reality exists for reasons.

What Guys Said 5

• 1|0

I dreamt of leaving where I'm born to start a life in a far distant land when I was small , a decade later the dream finally came true. You ever heard of the quote by Les Brown?
      “The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.”

I love both of your answers

• Definitely follow your dreams!

Within realistic reason, of course.

• To me it means to pursue your own desires, even against all the odds,. When everyone tells you it won't happen. To find the purpose in your life. The reason you get up every morning.

• Just as long as those dreams are practical, do not harm anyone, and do not get in the way of basic survival/preservation of ones self.

• Although it's an inspiring quote and I'd love to do it myself, there are too many things I have to attend to before I can follow my dreams.

What Girls Said 2

• I believe in it because it gives you something to hope for and to say that your living your dream is one of the best feelings, so all that works as motivation not give up and to try harder in life to get to where you wanna be and live happily.

• this is going to sound weird... but i followed my dreams and achieved what i set out to do in my career and it was great, but i found my happiness elsewhere.