Do you think that it's alright for this girl to be dancing like this?

Basically asking all of the GaGers the question in the title of the video- do you think that this girl's dance routine and her dance outfit were inappropriate for a ten year old, or do you think that it's perfectly fine? Do you think that she was too young to dance like this, or do you feel that people shouldn't have a problem with it? And if you had a ten year old daughter, would you be alright with her doing a dance routine like this (and having it posted on Youtube, garnering more than 20 million views in total)? I know that I wouldn't be- but what about all of you lot?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I think it is wrong...
    It is wrong just because she isn't old enough to even understand how sexistic that is. Also because it is some adult who has been manipulating that little girl to believe that this is normal. It is disgusting in the same way as the law that it is okey to marry a 12 year old in some countries. Just gross.

• Her choreographer has a terrible taste in fashion... Not only that the little girl looks like a hooker, but the color combination is also sh*t. I wouldn't let my 10 years old wear those clothes for sure.
    And the twerking could have been avoided, *personal opinion*.
    But otherwise I would be impressed if my hypothetical child could dance like that. We can't deny that it's not impressive.

• I don't know is it wrong or not but she's amazing , just as the song says "I'm a professional" well she surely is and she will have a successful dance career soon, maybe even work with the biggest names in music industry.
    I don't mind her dancing like that, actually I'm impressed with it.
    I see many kids of her age doing nothing except fighting with each other, using strong language and no one gives a damn. (not mentioning even worse things they do )
    This is much better IMPO , as a matter of fact I'd encourage her to continue , do her thing and become famous !

• Can't see the video as its blocked in my country so can't really answer

• It is inappropriate but not as bad as I expected. I definitely wouldn't let my 10 year old dance like that. Some of it was fine and cute but some went too far especially considering the outfit. Nonetheless she's extremely talented

• terrible choreographer

Well, to be fair, she did get first place in that contest. Though that does raise questions about the judges...

not the choreography, the choreographer has terrible judgement for making the piece and designing the costume for a child

He certainly had terrible ethics. But since it succeeded in winning first prize, one could argue that his judgement was actually pretty good.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah its whatever she is just a child

• That's just so wrong.
    Amazing how women are sexualizing themselves and little girls so much now yet blame men for it. I bet a million that no guy dressed that girl and taught her how to stripper dance.

That's just so wrong.