What is your bf/gfs personality like?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a quiet person, very smart, likes to read a lot, kinda nerdy (like myself), really not into pop-culture, very innocent and pure at heart (both sexually and non-sexually), very, very sweet and caring, very considerate, understanding and empathetic and certainly the most loyal person I've ever met.
    When she's pissed, she can be really fiery and I get a little scared of her at times but fortunately, her anger also dissolves quickly again.

she sounds sweet

@soulbabe Yes, she's very sweet. Sweet is really the perfect description. I'm also very sweet. When people (such as her friends) meet me for the first time, they always say about me "he seems like a really sweet guy". Nobody ever said "he seems like a wild guy" or "he seems like a interesting guy"... it's always "sweet". That's probably why we fit together so well :-).

lol cool i said what my boyfriend was like on here 2 lol

Most Helpful Girl

• he is sweet kind love animals likes to draw, read, music he likes video games. he wants to be a biohazard remediation. he is funny wants kids says he wants a girl but will be just as happy if its a boy he wants to be a better dad than his own. he has brown hair blue eyes he is 6foot tall and wears glasses he is skinny kinda scrawny lol. he says he can't dance but he would with the girl he loves he likes 2 fish and hunt he likes to be outside and try new things but he also the guy who would watch a tv show for a month lol. he has a goal he wants to reach he is great with kids and sends me a text every night saying good night and that he loves me lol

What Guys Said 1

• Smart-pretty-honest-kind-hot-don't lie-love football...
    *the future girlfriend coz i'm single now* xD

What Girls Said 2

• He's extremely confident in himself and his choices. If he thinks he's right, he'll listen to you, but it will take a hell of a good argument to even have a chance of changing his mind. His confidence borders on arrogance quite a lot of the time and he'll flirt with himself in every mirror he goes past, kinda like a budgie :P He's really smart and has a really quick wit and a sharp tongue but is often too harsh and goes too far with his jokes. He's not very good at talking about his emotions or comforting people, he's a little awkward with that stuff, but he's good at physically showing you affection or comfort to make up for it. He's extremely stubborn in that he won't do anything he doesn't want to do but is very laid back and doesn't have an issue with me doing pretty much anything that I want (except wash up without gloves or bite my nails, it drives him mad). He's basically a human cat - independent, proud, adventurous, usually aloof but he'll come and wrap himself around you and be sweet when he wants something :P

• Cute and shy.