Best sleeping mask on amazon?

I need it! To sleep because my bro plays the xbox all night and talks loud!

Most Helpful Guy

• This mask has good reviews/ratings, and it comes with ear plugs to block out sound. But instead of ear plugs, I'd suggest wireless headphones/ear buds. I always wear wireless head phones to bed and listen to 3D ASMR or binaural beats to help me fall asleep.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_14_s_it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Just get one of the giant silk ones that cover your face and some soft candy earphones. Download a pink colored App called "white noise free" from the app store. Then, go to the "find more sounds" page and it will take you to a safari page. From there, keep loading sounds until you find something called "Grey noise", then turn it up. Drowns out noise and is soft on your hearing unlike white noise.

• Have tried talking to your brother and or kicking the crap out of him till he quiets down

No... He usually yelling at the xbox and I am trying to sleep!

His brother is nuts!..
      All she needs to do is say!.. Hey brother can he stop being a whining bitch and stop acting like a nuts emotional gaming chick... ..
      Hit his man core!.. He will calm down

• 1|0
  • How buying a bat and hitting him on the head? Tell him to respect your sleep or pour soda into the gaming system. I myself never play with sleep except when I'm watching sleep or don't feel sleepy

• Your bro is very inconsiderate
    I propose you make him leave

• do you sleep together same room?

• U could sound proof the room so noise doesn't come out

• Use phone earplugs they really work and are relatively inexpensive

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you just tell him to keep it down?