Is everyone a jerk?

Ok so I've been wondering if everyone is an a-hole lol I hate everything at times everyone lol and why does everyone feel the need to correct people these days. It's annoying asf.

3mo What you mean to say is
"Ok, so I've been wondering if everyone is an a-hole? Lol. I hate everything, at times everyone. Lol. Also, why does everyone feel the need to correct people these days? Being corrected is annoying asf.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why Im an introvert with no friends. Too many people nowadays have a self entitlement issue, they are back stabbers, liars, fake AF, and I dont have the patience for that. Not everyone is an ass but its getting harder and harder to find genuine people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is "Number 1" in their own life. Meaning everyone is always right and never wrong. The World belongs to them alone, they are the Ruler of all. If you want to live in that world you must adapt.

What Girls Said 8

• shut up, jerk!

Why you say that?

And I wasn't speaking English, I typed that English lol.

It's called a typo, Jerk!

• not everyone mostly the problem is ignorance and selfishness, I get that way when I'm in public too, people get on my nerves especially ones who can't drive well or think we are England and walk on the left side of the sidewalk or at walmart (serious rage)

• No, not everyone. There are some good people still out there.

• Because you're wrong!

• Is everyone a jerk, no. There are definitely some, but I think some people can be wrapped up in their own little bubble/life to be indifferent or not show care towards others. It happens. Other people just don't care and have no tact.

• pretty much everyone

• haha Mostly on gag but i have learned to deal with 'em or block 'em.
    Off of line, sure, you will find that some are a-holes but as long as u are not one, never mind 'em and just move on from 'em.

• What you mean to say is

Oh really

Couldn't help myself, I'm a jerk like that. Lol.

Lol who are you what's your username you sound like teatea is that her name I don't know

What Guys Said 9

• They "can" be jerks, if they "want" to be jerks.

• Everyone is someone's jerk, I suppose

• You'll love me. No homo.
    I'll make you love me. No homo again.

• All ppl? OK jerk

• not everyone but most of the people are

• yes and im the leader of the pack

• No, I think 50% of people are jerks.

• Are you? F u

I don't know dude chill

• Not everyone