What is one of your favorite childhood memories?

mine my uncle being on stages with his band playing guitar and singing songs like this

and me standing on a picnic table as a little girl with pig tales wearing one of the t-shirts with the band name but it was to big so it was cute lol he said thy sold a lot of t-shirts when people saw me wearing it at the stand lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Favourite I'm not sure but the first thing I recall is the principal forcing me to count leaves after doing god knows what I did back in elementary school.

Most Helpful Girl

• The one I can recall atm is when I was probably 4 or 5 and my favorite uncle had to leave town.
    He was carrying me and I refused to let go lol.
    He asked my sister or someone, "Is she asleep now?"
    So he could leave :D
    But I opened my eyes and just stared at the ceiling or something.

I don't know what happened next but I don't even know why it's my favorite.

What Guys Said 9

• My favourite is probably playing and exploring the beach with my sister, back when I could actually not care about a thing in the world. I distinctly remember somethings though like the smell of salt in the air, the taste of ice cream and the hot summer sun on my back, the strange coloured jellyfish that littered the beach and more.
    Much better days back then when my life was basically living a dream :)

Lol that's cool I can't lie I loved jumping on the picnic table with my pig tails lol

Yeah I do too, I just can't stop caring for her, that's why I was scared I guess

I'm sure thats why

• Great memories!

Christmas.. finding a diet bike inder the tree for my brother... turning around and seeing mine!

Girl chase me and kiss my ear.
    Hug from father

• Climbing a water fall in the mountains I never felt so alive I felt so proud standing on top and looking down to see how far id climbed

• Watching "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace" when I was three-years-old.

• Um when i was in5th grade and the girl i liked liked me back

• Camping and playing baseball with my bro and friends.

• Christmas time, family get togethers

Wait u get xmiss with your family all at one time? Mine gets split in to 2-3 days because my family hates each other

Nice , want to come over for Christmas. lol

No I'm ok lol besides I love my family even when it's only the kids that get along lol I miss grandma though

• Riding horse with my father

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• *The Great Honey Bun Mystery*

My mom bought a box of my family's favorite snack, honey buns. We were all looking forward to our honeybun that was promised to us after we finished our homework but when my mother reached for the box in the cabinet to reward us... It was gone :o

We were all sat in the living room, with pouts on our faces, glaring at each other assuming the others are the culprit. Personally, I had my suspicions on my brother (he was the fattest of the bunch and had a massive appetite and no self control) while the others suspected me (I love honey buns). Nobody confessed, not a single voice spoke up out of the 5 of us. My mom threatened to never buy junk food again yet nobody budged. From then on... the mystery of the honey bun was never solved.

Nowadays, if we ever get into an argument where harsh words are being spoken "I bet you stole those honey buns" is among the harshest. It's a synonym with being a liar, thief and a horrible person for letting us all take the fall for the crimes of one.

I don't know why that's one of my favorite memories lol I'm a sucker for drama. Nobody has confessed to this day :/ ...

• Well, currently my favorite memory took place less than a week ago, because I met two out of four of the members of All Time Low at a Blink-182/ADTR/and All Time Low concert and got some guitar picks, but it should be surpassed in a little over a week because I'm going to a signing and I will be getting a hug from all four guys, damn it

• We were always close with my dad's parents, and so were his sisters. They had a campsite by the lake. We would always go down there and we would all hang out and it was great. Boating and swimming and bbqing. I loved it.

We also would vacation with our step moms parents, get a cabin (in the middle of nowhere I might add. No tv or Internet. No signal) by a lake in kentucky for a week. Once again, boating and swimming.. And smores. 😃

I miss it now. 😕

• I miss family vacations and being carefree.