Have you ever regretted something you did?

If yes.. what is?

Me: i regret falling in love with my ex.. i can't forget him.. Although it's been 3 years since we broke up.. but.. still can't love someone else.. i can't start a relationship.. i tried but i failed.. :/

this is my only regret in life..

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. I wrote a dirty email to a girl I had a crazy crush on in 7th grade. Turned out that the email address belonged to her mom. I was afraid of talking to girls for a couple of years after that. Lucky it's not on my record or anything like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• My biggest regret... well one time my dad was like "Hey Tricia, I'll buy you a whole pizza if you can eat all of it." And I was like "Nah." But now that I think about it... I really wish that I would have been like "Hell to the yeah!"

What Guys Said 18

• I’ve regretted things in my life I’ve done. One of my biggest is sleeping with a girl who went behind my back to sleep with a one of her co-workers and then tried to play it off as if it didn’t matter, when we had initially agreed to be exclusive to each other. It showed me she wasn’t trustworthy to be around and broke off the relationship early.

• Nope! I don't regret anything I have ever did. If it doesn't work out you learn from it. Not sit around and regret it. Yeah it sucks having a broken heart but you learned not to be wit him for the rest of your life and that you want someone who isn't him. Look at the positives

• Hitting on my ex-freind that soon after betrayed me and stabbed me in the back.

• Of course, falling in love that first time. And not pretending to be in love with that hot one.

• how can you "regret" falling in love? xD i mean you don´t control that anyway, do you? you can´t regret stuff you have no power over.

• rejected a girl that was a lot into me cos of her bahaviour and my fear of getting used. still regretting it like a bitter death

• I have lost count of all the things I regret having done. Regret is one of the things that makes us human.
    In your case you are stuck in the past and you really need to move on. Have you heard the saying "''Tis better to have loved and lost, than never loved at all". Well its true even though you don't feel like that now. But there will come a time, soon I hope, when you will look back on this period in your life and your regret will be having wasted all that time moping over your ex.

• This situation is kinda more common in women compared to men.
    Yup, do have a few regrets like anybody out there but certainly not related to personal commitments or relationships.

• I don't regret anything. It's just another form of beating yourself up and I am not a masochist.

• I regret more of things I haven't done vs things that I have.

• i really regret drinking alcohol before the age of consent.

• Giving away my first kiss to a cheater!

• you haven't tried hard

• Past friendships and relationships

Stuff I did I'd go back and not do it

• Yes, crashing my car while intoxicated

• You are still young. You'll soon have done many more things that you regret.

• No. Only the things I didn't do.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0