Are you a fight and aggressive person or flight and passive person?

How do you deal?

• Fight, aggressive
    47% (8)36% (9)40% (17)Vote
  • Flight, passive
    53% (9)64% (16)60% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I switch up depending on the situation. Most of the time I'm flight and passive, but if I get ticked off, I can get aggressive in a fight verbally. So for that reason, I try to stay away from people who make me feel unstable and who is unhealthy. I struggle from time to time as I am not a perfect person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• From the orthodox comes the unorthodox. When weak appear strong. When strong appear weak. When organized feign disorganization. When disorganized feign organization. If your enemy is aggressive entice him/her and he/she will come forward. If cautious give him/her a way out and he/she will retreat. Victory requires not just knowing yourself, but knowing your enemy as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what risk level I'm in. If it's nothing big then I can flight. If I'm at risk then I fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • My name means warrior and fighter. And thats how I am. I don't start fights, but I am ready for them if someone brings it to me. Ended up in quite a few heated situations already and a handful of fights.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends largely on the situation. i try to be de-escalating and passive for as long as possible xD i hate violence but i am no weakling so i can deal with it if i have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fight and aggressive but more like if you hit me I just smile like a pyschopath and beat the shit out of you type of person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably neither. Passively stand my ground.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm a mind my own business chill person until someone attacks me. Then a fight to the death kind of person. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't start fights. I think that's stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. 1st reaction passive diplomacy
    If 1 fails then
    2. Fight

2|0
    0|0
  • depends on the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fighter but the best thing to do at times is to walk away it does be hard sometime, but you'll save yourself the trouble

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fighting. I'm more than capable, but it can cause a lot of bad outcomes legally and physically. So, if you instigate me to one, I'm going to consider it life or death and damage you beyond repair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. People don't fuck with me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fight... thats the only way I solve my problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fighter.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little of both

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I used to be passive and avoided confrontation. Now I'm more likely to snap back but all in the same I'm smart about it. I pick my battles or laugh and walk away from the ones that aren't worth my time, and I make it known that they aren't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation. If I'm threatened enough the other person is gonna have a real bad time. My older brothers are rough and they grew up in a rough neighborhood. They taught their baby sister how to fight dirty. If it comes to it you better believe I'm the one walking away.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh, i am Definitely a fighter! 👊

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm passive.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the situation. I usually don't want to get into confrontations because they aren't worth it. But I can stand up for myself if I need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I´m very calm in person. Barely get angry and if i do i don`t show it. I try to deal with it by myself than letting it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends, i guess im a bit of both. If someone attacks me of course im going to defend myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Well- if a big monster jumped out of the bushes my first instinct is to kick it really hard and try to fuck it up- then run away.

But mentally the thing I hate about myself most is that I have an angry side of me. I hate being so angry. I wish it was sadness instead of aggression. I know why it's there too. I'm not naturally a mad person. But it happened.

0|0
    0|0