What is it with girls and all the piercings?

what is appealing about them? i find it disgusting? any other guys or any girls feel this way about them too? why do you girls like that shit, dont you know its unattractive, and ruins your beautiful complexion?

• yes, its disgusting
  • no, it doesn't bother me
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, I think that when she gets the piercing, the girl isn't really worrying about pleasing you, she's more concerned about pleasing herself and obviously she likes how it looks which is the most important thing. I think they look pretty cool :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm looking down at comments and still have no idea how pushing sharp metal objects through your flesh is pleasing

What Girls Said 22

• I like piercings and what's problem with them? Guys on here always claim to like what's in inside if they really do why do they care if girl has some piercings or not. They look really pretty in my opinion.

• Whatever dude... the guys I have been with like it... you have the right to your own opinion. I only have 3 tattoos and I don't like face piercings on me lol. I like body piercings!! I actually kissed a guy with a lip ring once... sexy!!

• As a girl with 7 piercings (two lip, one nose, two in each ear both sets stretched) I like piercings ^_^ I wouldn't get anymore, in fact I may or may not take out the lip piercings and just leave the nose piercing. They're still cute to me (depending on the person, sometimes people don't look good with them) I don't mind them. My boyfriend likes my piercings a lot so.

• Each to their own.

I only have my ears done. I want another ear one, and I used to have my belly pierced.

Currently no tattoos but I want one.

• Well, when you get a girlfriend you can tell her that...
    But other than that - be sure no one cares what some stranger thinks of their look and their fashion choices.

Do whatever makes you feel best. be that piercings, tattoos or anything else.

• As someone who has double ear piercings, wants an industrial and, if I didn't want to go into the field I do, would get snakebites or a lip ring and and eyebrow piercing, let me explain.

I want to get these piercings because I like how they look. I know that most people don't like them, but I like how they look. It's the same thing with tattoos (I'm getting at least two). It doesn't really matter that normal people don't like how they look, it matters if you like how they look.

• It depends on the piercing like I have my ears pierced but people who have instra piercings and nipple piercings in nose piercings kind of bug me oh and those people who put the rings in their ears and slowly make them bigger to the point where I could probably stick your fingers in the hole in their ear

• I don't like them being excessive personally, but I don't judge people that do have them.
    I have my ears pierced and want my seconds done, and can sometimes appreciate a simple, small stud in the nose too.

• I like piercings. I like the way they make people look. I like nose peircings (including septum) and etc. I believe piercings are okay as long as they aren't too crazy. I am personally not a fan of gages. However, is girls wear piercings to please ourselves not anyone else.

• I used to have lip piercings in high school... thank God they completely closed up! I don't know I used to be really into them and I found them really attractive. I don't like them anymore I feel like not a lot of people can pull that look off and some girls end up looking trashy.

i glad you decided to realize it makes a girl ugly / trashy. and removed them.

They don't look bad on all girls... some look really nice with them. I don't want any piercings though.

• I personally only have ear piercings, but people should be able to do what they want. If they can't get a job because they look unprofessional, they'll have to deal with those consequences of their piercings.

• I mean personally I only have traditional ear piercings, and I wouldn't get any more, but I think fairly simple piercings can look nice. Like a stud in the nose, an eyebrow piercing sometimes, or another ear piercing or something. I'm not too into other ones. And even the ones I named aren't always nice on certain people. I don't really care though. I mean if it looks nice I wouldn't not date a girl or guy because of it.

• I love piercings and its ok not everyone like them too. I don't have piercing to please anyone but myself.

• Oh nooo, a manly maaaaaaan hates that im being myself. Whatever will I do?

Thats a self centered view and its not about you.

yeah your being yourself aka trashy it takes a real man to say that to a woman haha lol

• i think it's best to avoid scarring

• pierce your body pierce your soul

rock n' rooooooll

• Piercings on others never bothered me. My friend has a Medusa piercing, snake bite, and a nose stud. I only have 1 in each ear.

• Depending on the piercings, I think it's hot.

• Totally ew

• Ear piercings are fine to me, but any other make me cringe.

traditional ear piercings are ok to me, and the rest you said thanks im glad you agree and feel the same way.

• Most people get them for themselves, not to impress or attract others.

• Lmao!! Not everything a girl does is to impress you guys! Maybe she's looking for a heavy metal boyfriend anyways? Sheesh... We all dont want to look like Barbie you know.

What Guys Said 8

• I guess girls like the way it makes them look. They do it for themselves. Try to be more creative or unique. Personally I only like simple earrings. Other types I am not into.

• I like girls with piercings... nose, lip, ears... nipples, other... not a fan of body modifications, and the extreme subdermal piercings, or even ear plugs, though

• Me on Tinder: "Oh she looks pretty cut-... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING IN HER NOSE?"

• no problem with piercings and tattoos on girls if done well

• True. I dont like piercings at all except ear piercings cuz it makes meh cringe :x
    Also piercings/tattoos are portrayed negatively in medias such as hookers, prostitutes and what not

• I don't get it. A few ear piercings at the most is ok. Anything else is revolting.

• similar to the cutting bullshit they do. Dumb... really dumb.

• I can't wait until piercing goes out of style.

You know that people would still do it.
      A lot of youngs do it now because its a trend okay but there's a lot of persons that do it just because they like it.