Which of these veteran NFL quarterbacks without a ring have the best chance at winning a Super Bowl before their career is over?

• Carson Palmer Which of these veteran NFL quarterbacks without a ring have the best chance at winning a Super Bowl before their career is over?
    0% (0)50% (9)35% (9)Vote
  • Philip Rivers Which of these veteran NFL quarterbacks without a ring have the best chance at winning a Super Bowl before their career is over?
    12% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Tony RomoWhich of these veteran NFL quarterbacks without a ring have the best chance at winning a Super Bowl before their career is over?
    50% (4)44% (8)46% (12)Vote
  • Jay Cutler Which of these veteran NFL quarterbacks without a ring have the best chance at winning a Super Bowl before their career is over?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Matt RyanWhich of these veteran NFL quarterbacks without a ring have the best chance at winning a Super Bowl before their career is over?
    38% (3)6% (1)15% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I said Matt Ryan. He's got more time left in the league than other QBs on this list. Also, I like the players/coaching staff in Atlanta.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely carson palmer. he's on a great team with a solid offense and great defense. if he can stay healthy they should be one of the top 2-3 teams in the NFC

Romo has a good offensive cast but a pretty average defense and he is very injury prone (including ending up on his back (literally and figuratively yesterday)

Philip Rivers in my opinion is the best of these QBs but he doesn't have nearly enough talent around him

Matty Ice aside from Julio Jones doesn't really have anyone else on his team and they suck in the red zone

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Voting Romo.

He'll recover from that injury quickly and be back up n' running in no time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly Romo

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Carson Palmer. Arizona is going to be good this year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Easy! Carson Palmer can win it THIS year!

0|0
    0|0
  • carson palmer he's got the team around him and tony romo will be injured by game 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Romo

0|0
    0|0
  • among those listed, the cardinals were the best team last year so the odds are in their favor.

0|0
    0|0