Everytime I found out someone I like likes me back, I lose interest.. What's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehk. I feel like you don't really "LIKE" someone , what you do like is the thrill of the chase , once you got someone , you just lose interest.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is exactly like my friend, however its more like she hangs out with them and they see each other for a bit then she's not feeling it. We brought it down to possibly she's longing for the relationship however she's unconsciously trying to force herself to like them as much as they do and thus that turns her off, she will see more things she dislikes about them than like and slowly distance herself or cut it off. Nothing is wrong with you, I think in the back of your head you possibly just realize theyre not what you wanted.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't really like them. You just like the thought of them.

• You realize the person don't have the qualities your looking for

What Girls Said 1

• You perhaps lose the 'challenge' of getting a guy to like you and the exhilaration when he asks you out.