Which of These 4 Charities Would You Donate To?

Amazon. com will donate a portion of certain purchases to one of the following charities. No cost to your bank account, just to their profit margin.

I'm having a hard time deciding.

Which cause would you choose to support?

• The LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. We exist to find cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients.
  • The American RED CROSS: Prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
  • The NATURE CONSERVANCY: A global organization dedicated to protecting the lands and waters on which the diversity of life depends. Our members have helped us protect more than 15 million acres of habitat in the United States and more than 102 million acres worldwide.
  • PENCILS OF PROMISE: A nonprofit organization that believes every child deserves access to quality education. We create schools, programs and global communities around the common goal of education for all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do your research, just because their "non profit" doesn't mean they are putting their money into those things, the vast majority of the money raised is put into workers and advertising and adds etc so only a fraction of the proceeds actually go to the thing they are actually supporting. That's why its better just to donate directly to the whom ever is doing the research or the project.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have recently read some pretty disappointing stuff about The Red Cross. Them wasting food, medical supplies, and tossing out donations unless you are a contracted individual.

From those I pick the first one. It is terrible watching families suffer through that.

What Guys Said 3

• C. We all live in the same world and we need that world to be alive to be alive ourselves.

• All great charities but anytime children are involved I prefer that charity

• leukemia

What Girls Said 2

• I'd probably send it to Pencils of Promise.

• I donate to ASPCA via Amazon Smile