Do you say "I miss you" even when you know things can't or won't change?

On the flipside: do you like to hear that someone misses you when things can't or won't change?

Or would you prefer they never mention it?

Do you say
Im in a funky ass mood now, so I guess you can count me as someone who DOESN'T like it.

😣😔

Most Helpful Guy

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most Helpful Girl

• time to move on. You are going to miss that person but you dont have to tell them or hear they are missing you. After him, you got a friends with benefits, that ended so you are looking for a security blanket again but thats not healthy for you. And remember every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. <3

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Stop 😒😒

• Yeah I've been there in the past, said it before, sucky feeling lol.

• Go find another dude or find someone that's protective!

• it's nothing I say often but if I do it can also happen when I know it can't be changed.

• Yeah i always do that regardless.

• Nope 🍸

• Depends on how close I am to the person and how long I've known them

• I'm honest when I say it, I don't withhold my feelings even when things are difficult to change

• No, i don't i miss you. Thats beta

• Yeah, sometimes I feel like it

• NO! Fuck that , ignore them, avoid & don't speak to them

• Now you reminded me something... thanks dude

• suck his bootyhole

What Girls Said 11

• Yessir.

- Only hearing it makes me feel better.

Saying it just makes me sad and I despise feeling sad.

• yes!!! just bc it won't change things, doesn't mean it's not good to hear that ur wanted or needed or missed...
    plus then they kno their on ur mind... which usually makes for a better "reunion"

• I tell people I miss them all the time, when I can't see them, probably ever, or for years. They do the same with me. It's very bittersweet - it's nice to know that someone cares about you so much, but, there is a sting from knowing that it's not going to change.

• It's better hearing I'm missed than saying it. It can hurt then. I'll say it if I mean it, though.

• It depends on the situation, but I probably would still say it.

I'd feel better in a sense knowing they feel the same way, but if you need to move on because you're not gonna get what you need from that person it's probably best for neither to say it.

• i say it. it sucks when it isn't said back though. :'(

• Yes I did it before, but never again.
    If I know that me and him will probably never be together, I will not tell him anything of this kind :/

• Aw, I'm sure you'll reunite with your father 😁

• Lmfaooo cute 😂

• LOL!!! i think she meant Daddy... not dad...

• 😂 Ik I'm playing, I don't really miss people. Out of sight, out of mind except for family and 1 friend. I dislike people saying they miss me because what can I do about it? Nothing 👀

• Of course it's nice to hear that I'm missed, I'm also one to say it even when I shouldn't

• Thats how i feel about my clients when they disappear and then text me after 3 months

• Yeah, I do just to let the person I'm talking to know to be honest