Guys, whats it like/ how do you feel and react when she calls you "daddy" in bed? Ladies also comment with your opinions 😄?

When I met my boyfriend he was a virgin and i wasn't sure how he'd feel about it. It turns me on so much to do it but i got nervous that he might think of it in a weird way. Guys, how do you feel about this? Ladies have you tried it? Please no hateful comments 😊 thank you!

0|0
6|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Boner killed.
    Abort mission.

5|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

lol gosh its that easy huh?

• 3mo

Yeah I'm not into the daddy stuff. It kind of freaks me out to be honest but do you.

• 3mo

Thats okay 😊 I've talked to plenty of people who dont really like it lol and their reasoning is sound. I don't know what it is it just gets me going

• Id probably go along with it. I've checked this daddy kink out on the internet and its pretty hot to be honest.

1|1
    0|0
  • Done it love it. Just do it

1|1
    0|0
  • Lmao I don't have a problem with it. My ex thought it was really cheesy. However I use the word 'mami' quite blatantly lol

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I've never been called that before haha but i bet id like it, especially if the guy was speaking Spanish to me while i rode him

• 3mo

You're freaky I actually love it but I don't speak Spanish woop woop.

• 3mo

haha I've gotten that a lot.

• Yeah not really my thing.

1|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

do you mind explaining why? lol just creepy to you maybe?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Sorry had to move some stuff into my house so late reply lol.

Uh yeah stuff like that, I honestly don't think about it much hah so I really couldn't give you a clear answer unless it was an in the moment thing, just whatever comes or feels natural to say or do except say daddy.

• 3mo

lol alrighty

• Yea girls say it, i dont thing there's anything wrong with it in the bedroom if it turns you on try it

0|1
    0|0
  • I fucking love it! Probably my biggest turn on that a girl can do without making physical contact

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want to be your daddy... (no phone call)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that is pretty weird.

0|0
    0|1
  • That's something that would make me consider ending that relationship.

0|0
    0|1
  • Its fine with me. So long as she can be honest about what turns her on, I'll do whatever I can to make sure she cums good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless you have the same kinks as these lot-
    https://youtu.be/fnvLwsuCR4M
    -then you should feel extremely uncomfortable with being called 'Daddy' by the person you're shacking up with. Personally, I DON'T have any burning urges to have Daddy-daughter sex, so it'd be a great big "NOPE" from me...

0|0
    1|1
    • 3mo

its not daddy daughter sex at all

• Show All
    • 3mo

Calling a guy "Daddy" isn't 'feminine' at all- it isn't gender-specific, and both boys and girls call their fathers "Daddy". What it is is juvenile.

• 3mo

Not the action itself, but the result of it. I dont expect you to understand and thats too bad. It was nice exchanging viewpoints though. Have a nice day sir 😊

• I think it's really hot. Makes me feel dominant. I'm in charge. You obey my orders.

0|1
    0|0
  • KInda weird to me, but whatever floats your boat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Please DON'T.

0|0
    0|1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Mmm I love 😍

2|3
    0|0
  • It's really not for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's is a turn off... I already have a daddy. All I'm going to think about is my dad when I hear that word lol gross.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Understandable argument lol but not how everyone feels luckily 😂

• Hahaha most guys have answered in the negative. But as a woman I see both sides. If you like to say it, fair enough, it can be hot, but I also see where the eek factor comes from. I called my father 'daddy' until the day he died, so to say this to a guy in bed? Just no. It just makes me laugh to be honest.
    To flip this the other way, how about those who have a DD/LG relationship? Also weird? Wierder?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

dd/lg is interesting, its such a blanket term for many different variations. Some turn me on to read about, others are just interesting, and many are a bit weird to even me lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

Oh my gosh yeah 😍 so many people dont realize that after the rough parts are done and the lust has been worn out, a good dom is so sweet and caring towards his woman. And when you experience it the sensation of being cared for so much makes you want to cry honestly ❤

• 3mo

Yes, exactly. Love, love, love.

• I love to call my husband daddy. He loves it too :).

1|0
    0|0