Guys, whats it like/ how do you feel and react when she calls you "daddy" in bed? Ladies also comment with your opinions 😄?

When I met my boyfriend he was a virgin and i wasn't sure how he'd feel about it. It turns me on so much to do it but i got nervous that he might think of it in a weird way. Guys, how do you feel about this? Ladies have you tried it? Please no hateful comments 😊 thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Boner killed.
    Abort mission.

lol gosh its that easy huh?

Yeah I'm not into the daddy stuff. It kind of freaks me out to be honest but do you.

Thats okay 😊 I've talked to plenty of people who dont really like it lol and their reasoning is sound. I don't know what it is it just gets me going

• Id probably go along with it. I've checked this daddy kink out on the internet and its pretty hot to be honest.

• Done it love it. Just do it

• Lmao I don't have a problem with it. My ex thought it was really cheesy. However I use the word 'mami' quite blatantly lol

I've never been called that before haha but i bet id like it, especially if the guy was speaking Spanish to me while i rode him

You're freaky I actually love it but I don't speak Spanish woop woop.

haha I've gotten that a lot.

• Yeah not really my thing.

do you mind explaining why? lol just creepy to you maybe?

Sorry had to move some stuff into my house so late reply lol.

Uh yeah stuff like that, I honestly don't think about it much hah so I really couldn't give you a clear answer unless it was an in the moment thing, just whatever comes or feels natural to say or do except say daddy.

lol alrighty

• Yea girls say it, i dont thing there's anything wrong with it in the bedroom if it turns you on try it

• I fucking love it! Probably my biggest turn on that a girl can do without making physical contact

• I don't want to be your daddy... (no phone call)

• Yeah, that is pretty weird.

• That's something that would make me consider ending that relationship.

• Its fine with me. So long as she can be honest about what turns her on, I'll do whatever I can to make sure she cums good.

• Unless you have the same kinks as these lot-
    https://youtu.be/fnvLwsuCR4M
    -then you should feel extremely uncomfortable with being called 'Daddy' by the person you're shacking up with. Personally, I DON'T have any burning urges to have Daddy-daughter sex, so it'd be a great big "NOPE" from me...

its not daddy daughter sex at all

Calling a guy "Daddy" isn't 'feminine' at all- it isn't gender-specific, and both boys and girls call their fathers "Daddy". What it is is juvenile.

Not the action itself, but the result of it. I dont expect you to understand and thats too bad. It was nice exchanging viewpoints though. Have a nice day sir 😊

• I think it's really hot. Makes me feel dominant. I'm in charge. You obey my orders.

• KInda weird to me, but whatever floats your boat.

• Please DON'T.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Mmm I love 😍

• It's really not for me.

• That's is a turn off... I already have a daddy. All I'm going to think about is my dad when I hear that word lol gross.

Understandable argument lol but not how everyone feels luckily 😂

• Hahaha most guys have answered in the negative. But as a woman I see both sides. If you like to say it, fair enough, it can be hot, but I also see where the eek factor comes from. I called my father 'daddy' until the day he died, so to say this to a guy in bed? Just no. It just makes me laugh to be honest.
    To flip this the other way, how about those who have a DD/LG relationship? Also weird? Wierder?

dd/lg is interesting, its such a blanket term for many different variations. Some turn me on to read about, others are just interesting, and many are a bit weird to even me lol

Oh my gosh yeah 😍 so many people dont realize that after the rough parts are done and the lust has been worn out, a good dom is so sweet and caring towards his woman. And when you experience it the sensation of being cared for so much makes you want to cry honestly ❤

Yes, exactly. Love, love, love.

• I love to call my husband daddy. He loves it too :).