Which should I wear for Halloween?

I really love Halloween so I am taking time to plan my costume. None of these costumes are the sexy version. I don't plan to freeze my ass off and I am a conservative dresser. All of these would be easy. I originally had other ideas but I crossed them off and left these because I don't have to out and buy anything.

• Red riding hood
  • Mary poppins
  • witch
    Vote C
  • Morticia Addams
    Vote D
I decided Mary Poppins because I always wanted to be a book character for Halloween. 👻🎃

Most Helpful Guy

• I went with witch, but specifically the same getup as the girl in the picture. Or something creepier, but along those lines. Maybe the exorcist girl (original version) I don't like it when girls try to slut up the costumes, i feel like it defeats the purpose of having a Halloween costume.

• There are two types of girls on Halloween. Girls who dress sexy and girls who wear the real versions of costumes.
      I love her makeup plus I have plenty of black clothes.

• Witch is a good idea, and eye contacts would be a nice touch.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Mary poppins one is adorable but the witch will probably be easier to pull off since there's tons of witch costume pieces available.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• Either of the last two fits the Halloween theme.

• I definitely see you being a Morticia Addams or a Wednesday Addams. Though Mary Poppins would be nice too.

• I like A... but I'm not against any of them :D

• Try Mary Poppins. If you're going to be practically perfect in every way. I should do the same. I'd love to dress up as Jesus.

• "None of these costumes are the sexy version"

I beg to differ. Morticia Adams is ALWAYS sexy.

• witch and morticia addams looks good

• go with Mary

• Voldemort

• Definitely Morticia Addams.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5