What are some ways to tell a friend I have feelings for him?

I might just hint it, but I really like him and it's kind of difficult for me to say it because I'm nervous, I do not want to cause any awkwardness for anyone.

What do some guys like? What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I feel if you like someone then you should find a time that is private and calm and ask the person to meet you there; maybe have lunch or dinner, or just coffee, and then once you feel ready, take a deep breath and then be straightforward with the guy and tell him how you feel.

In my experience guys like a girl to be upfront with them; blunt and to the point. For the most part I feel, again in my opinion, guys don’t like to have to guess or assume about a girl’s feelings. They don’t want to have to guess, they just want to know.

A girl who just comes out and expresses her feelings and desires is refreshing and generally not the norm, because I realize in past times and even today, many females prefer to have the male make the first move. There is nothing wrong with this per see, but when you like a guy and you’re not sure if he likes you or if the attraction is mutual, then the best policy is to just talk to the guy about it and be bold and assertive.

Tell him how you feel and judge how he reacts. Even if the guy doesn’t reciprocate your advances I imagine he’d be pleased with your honesty and so it shouldn’t be awkward at all. Therefore, even if you are friends before you started to like him in a more romantic way there’s no reason you can’t go back to being friends afterwards in my view.

So again, don’t be shy. Be confident and just talk to the guy and let him know where you stand and then he should in return let you know where you stand with him and then you can both go from there. That’s the best plan in my belief.

What Guys Said 11

• Most guys do not get hints. I know people don't want to put themselves out there. I know I don't, I've still done it though.

You could always ask him, "do you see any of your girl friends as a potential girlfriend... like me?"

images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/azbEgBK_700b_v1.jpg

• Try to flirt. Spice up conversations. Laugh at provocative pics together. This will create chemistry and leave you both at ease to follow up with anything.

• You have to find the courage and just tell him, like guys have to. "Hints" don't work usually and the mistake most women make.

• hug him suddenly, press your boobs against him, stay close to him, kiss him

they are all tried and tested methods

• Hinting won't do shit

• Just tell him straight up, that you want the abortion.

• Guys can't really be "just friends" with girls so he probably secretly likes you.

• post on their facebook wall

• I would be straightforward about it. Maybe take him out somewhere and tell him exactly how you feel and ask if the feelings are reciprocated

• Actions speak louder than words. Give him a blowjob.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0