On Snapchat, when sending a picture, most of the time do you send a snap to one/a few people or is it normally everyone on your friends list?

I'm not talking about on your story. Only the ones that dissepear. I can never tell when someone snaps only me or if they sent it to everyone

• when I send someone a snap its usually just them
  • when I send a snap it usually to a few friends
  • when I send a snap i usually send it to all on my contacts
  • results

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand people who send their picture to their whole friend list. Like, I don't even care lol why are you sending this to me?

What Guys Said 2

• Usually just to the story, maybe to a contact if i just want to sbap with them, but don't do that often

• To the story

What Girls Said 9

• I don't send anyone anything no more infact i've point blanc stopped talking to people online because of a few reasons and a couple bad things happened to me which wasn't my intention to happen but it did, i just don't for my own protection not because of opprssion, i don't know how people can so freely share things when they know it's really not safe... i;ve even taken my photo off all websits except FB but only certain people can see it because i use lists. Think about what your doing when you share stuff.

• Option C. All of my snapchat friends are friends off GaG lol and it consist of food snaps lol I'm abit of a foodie and enjoy showing friends outside of Australia what type of food I eat plus it can be interesting to see all the different types of foods!

• I barely use my Snapchat, but I typically just send to one person or a couple of people. I rarely add to my story.

• I never send private pictures or videos. Everything on my snap chat ends up being on my snap story either way.

• I send different types of things to different friends. My best friend gets shitposts and the rest of them get good quality snaps that's relevant to our convo.

• If I was going to send it to everyone I'll just put it on my story.

• i always send it to my recents. and then maybe ill ad a few down the list if it applies to them

• I either send it to one friend or put it on my story

• I just send it to one person, maybe 2. Not my whole list.