Why do athiest always do this?

Whenever I talk about the bible online athiest always fight back using the Book of Leviticus the 3rd book of the bible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Atheist will always have something to say against you when you talk about God and the bible. It goes on and doesn't end. So i usually just say that well, we both have our own beliefs, what i say won't change your views, and what you say wint change mine, so were equal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the truth is Atheists are usually stupid, they think that because they worship science it automatically makes them smart and their arguments automatically right.

What Girls Said 2

• That's why I don't do it anymore. It's like talking to donkeys.

don't do what

Who are you quoting as the donkeys may I ask

It definitely can't be the born again christians because we are Lambs

BAHHHHH.

Anyone who does point less debates on the Internet because they have way too much time and no lives

• Well, it's in there, and there's some pretty messed up stuff. Arguably it's dismissed from the New Testement onwards, but that's the whole thing, not just the parts bigots find less convenient

Well the rules in leviticus are for the hebrew people not the religion

No because Jesus is alive remeber he rose from the dead and he living with his body in heaven
      The Holy Spirt was when he was dead and out of body coming to the disples between those 3 days

Okay, my bad

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't got a clue about any part of the bible. I have no idea as to what you are saying.

I cannot believe is a system of veneration for which there is no proof. Religious people try to conjure up proof from thin air, but it doesn't convince me in the slightest.

• Why not?

Because they were only rules for the Hebrew people not for everyone using the religion.

The Christian religion rules are stated in the New Testament by Jesus of Nazareth and his 12 Disciples.

The concept of living under Law is not bad in itself. Yahweh established a perfect Law with Moses and the nation of Israel. Jesus later came, not to abolish the Law, but to fulfill it (Matt. 5:17). That meant that the laws contained therein were not wrong, outdated or prudish. Jesus came, not to say that the Law was too hard to keep, but to establish an even more exacting standard. This he did when he summed up the Law in two commands: "You must love the Lord your God with your whole heart, mind, and soul, and you must love your neighbor as yourself." He says, "On these two commandments depend the whole Law..." (Matt. 5:20; 22:39,40)

• When you only have so many arguments you tend to use the same one over and over again.

• beats me I don't even know any of the books of the bible. My weapons are facts and science.

• I'm a atheist and I can scientific disprove any part of the bible people who fight the bible with the bible arnt true atheists

then what about the Christian Scientist that Combine the Bible with Science and it works well for them

They are bull shit salesman