My friends think I'm ugly but I attract really hot girls?

All throughout high school, people told me I was ugly so I didn't really try to get any hot girls. Since going to college, I've noticed a LOT of girls checking me out, and each girl I've been with since is at least an 8/10.

Guys still say I'm ugly, but the women I get prove them wrong! What gives? Guys think I'm ugly and girls think I'm hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what to say. Guys usually don't bring guys down like girls bring girls down if they're attractive. So I doubt it's that. Is there anything else besides looks you have to offer (personality, charm, money)? That may be it.

I'm tall, skinny, confident, funny, and have more money than most people my age. Most of the girls I've been with were one night stands... So didn't really get to know me

@sattepesutta1 I'm 6'

okay, then u must be just facial aesthetic

Most Helpful Guy

• Why you stressin then. You're clearly getting decent looking girls, who cares what your friends or w. e. are saying then. Next time they say that just be like I'm pulling all these bihs

Yeah because if I would be getting pussy at parties; then I would careless about how dudes feel about me!

This dude is probably the third wheel in the group that always gets cockblock or watches his douche friends get a one night stand

@Loadedgamer no need to be an asshole... I'm the sigma in my group, look it up. One is a virgin, another is the "alpha" who acts like he gets girls but never does, one has a girlfriend, and the others have their moments... Though mine are more often.

What Girls Said 13

• Well, I like the rocker/metal look... and society finds this ugly... but it's so hot lol! I like long hair on guys!! All he needs is nice hair and nice eyes. He could have a strange nose or interesting characteristics... and I would not mind!! If you look nerdy or normal... you could just be really interesting or have a good personality. Hell, the guys could be jealous!!

• Charming! And that's coming from yer friends? Hmmm. . . I detect more than just a hint of jealously there. They're just pissed because you have the ability to attract hot women and they can't. Lol! Don't listen tae yer pals, the girls don't think yer ugly. ;)

• Beauty/handsomeness is subjective. If women are in to you, they find you attractive or at the very least want to be with you. Your friends might be pulling your leg and mess with you. That or you just aren't their type.

• They're jealous cause you're obviously not ugly.

• Their just probably jealous of your looks and because you get the girls they want.

• Maybe there jealous, dont let it get to you as long as your happy with yourself and your a striaght male i presume from the question so you dont need to worry about guys finding you attractive as long as the females are no problem!

Yes I am straight! It's just weird how hot girls find me attractive while guys (who are brutally honest with eachother) think I'm ugly

• As you get older women will stop looking at you but you will STILL be ugly

so what, he'll have great high school memories and enough live material to masturbate till he dies

@sattepesutta1 I'm a junior in college...

• Hey, guys are basically just play-mean to each other. Don't worry bout it much, I think.

• Maybe your personality is attractive

• Dude what do you expect girl are stupid including myself of course lol

• If this is the case, then you might have gotten more attractive, or the other guys are jealous because of the girls you can get. Either that or you're just a great bullshitter.

• Why would you believe and let their opinions define you? Just because they said you're ugly doesn't necessary mean you are. Theyre probably just jealous of you or making fun of you only.

• Aww 😉

What Guys Said 6

• you must have great personality, emotional availability, fun, playful, know how to interact and communicate. They favor that more than looks.

• looks don't matter at a point. if u walk around with confidence some very hot women can pick up on that and then it's over... guys opinion don't really matter at this point.

• Money... Money is the reason why you have one night stands!

I meet them at a party, get to know them a little, then take them home. They don't get any of my money...

Well I know that looks don't matter as much to girls... So I believe it's mostly due to my personality

So why do you care for these guys opinions?

If I was in a one night stand I wouldn't give a fuck about a dudes opinion! I would still be fucking pussy!

In reality I think your making this up, because why are you caring for other dudes opinions, unless your the third wheel that watches them get the one night stand!

And now you're wanting some of these females on here to get attention!

• If guys say you are ugly, Then you are point blank ugly as shit. Guys don't f*ck around like that.

Lol I know, just can't figure out why really hot girls find me attractive

Best not to question stuff like that!

• post a picture ill tell you the truth

• liar