How can I get a dude to kick me right in the nuts?

I've had a few girls do it, but I'd really like to have a big footed dude kick'em!!

I'm ready for all the nasty responses, because I know it's crazy, but seriously looking for some ways.

Thanks!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Kick them first? I recommend you don't but it's you choice.

Sweet! I'd do it if it would work, but they might just punch me in my adorable face... lol.

Uh yeah. If they have a girlfriend or crush, ask them out, flirt or something. I excel at coming up with ways to piss people off.

What Girls Said 10

• I'll do it ^O^ I have decently large feet.

Huehuehuehue

best comment in history

@cybys Please explain that. The way I express it?

the eagerness to be wopped in your balls just seems taboo lol

• Pay em'?

Oh I would, but I guess I don't have the balls.. lol.. to just ask a dude to kick me in the nuts, even for money.

• Guys don't do that it seems like. I think it hurts them to even witness lol.

• Hmm I can't see a guy doing that. I don't know how possible that is, as a guy would know exactly how that feels and would not aim in that area.

• You do know that could end up being fatal for you right... all it takes is one good kick and lights out.

Lol, from what I've read, fatalities are incredibly rare with this. So far, all is working well after a few girl kicks. :)

• Uh... start a fight with them? Most guys won't go for that region, though.

Yeah, that's the problem. Most guys won't go for the nuts. I might eventually get there, but in a fight, I start punching dudes in the face and stomach, so even I don't go for the nuts to begin with. :(

• Whenever I show a fail compilation, and there's a guy getting hit in the nuts, my guy friends are like 'Ouch..' like they feel his pain.
    What I'm trying to say is... Please reconsider this

• My brother did that to a guy on the street in Las Vegas cuz he paid him 20 bucks to do it. LOL.

Sick! Send ur bro my way!

• Ask them.

Wish I could, but don't want them to think I'm a freak or go around being known as the boy who likes his nuts kicked. Wish I could just like go up to a drunk frat dude and ask him to kick me right in the nuts!

• Tease him like you are a gay guy and start touching him. Then probably you have a chance 😂

Nah, but thanks. First, I don't want to act like a homo. Second, a dude would probably just beat the fuck outta me or try, and never go at my nuts! :(

What Guys Said 12

• Yep and I'm again reminded that I'm on the internet.

• Go on fetlife.

Nah, not when I'm just curious and thought some bros and girls here might have a legit answer instead of a b. s. one like yours!

Fetish people are on there so the chance you find what you are looking for is real.

• Touch his butt and say

"Mind if I take you for a ride? ;) "

Ahh, not gonna happen, bro!!!

• HEYYYYY

• Is this a sexual thing, its a sexual thing isn't it

Ahh no, not sure how that would work. Seriously dude, you see this stuff all time on Youtube, on tv, etc, so why does it have to be something twisted and/or sexual? Are you going to tell me that boys kicking each other in the nuts on most Youtube videos is sexual? Yeah, don't think so, bro

• thats very odd

• I don't know about guys, but I love the idea of women doing it and using their knees. Never had it done though so don't know what it feels like.

• only wimps hit in the nuts some find a someone feminine (wow that sounds sexist lol)

• You can get a tall women that has strength in her legs to do the job.

• Just pull out your wallet and pay someone to.

Shouldn't have to pay for such a thing.. lol

Why not? People pay for prostitutes. This is some kind of disturbing sexual thing, right?

NO! Just a dude who has seen this on youtube, tv, etc, and been kicked by a few girls, and now wants to see how a dude's bigger foot would feel in the nuts! Why does it have to b be some sexual, twisted b. s?

• Sometimes i wonder if i'm on the right planet

If you gotta ask, then u are not. :(

• Can't you just piss off to a site more in line with your fucked up fetish?

Like fetlife or something?

Not a fetish, just a curiosity, bro.
      And congratulations! You are the first douche to reply with a shitty answer.