White supremacists are growing because of the black lives matter movement?

I don't understand why people in general condone the riots caused by the black lives matter movement in numerous cities. If I start a white supremacist movement with the intent to eradicate the black lives matter movement, how many people do you think will join?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, people don't suddenly become white supremacists. They just reveal their previously dormant racist opinions more.

4|0
    0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Just call it "White Lives Matter More" and have all the members work out and teach them Martial Arts and get CCW permits and go and protest everywhere there is a BLM protest so they are all well prepared to put and end to stop and violent BLM rioters.
    Also, purposely be nice and helpful to non-black people. (Asian, Hispanic, and of course White) in front of them.
    Carry a BLM sign with a red circle with a line through it and underneath it says "Criminal Lives Don't Matter"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not many, because what you are inciting is a hate crime. punishable by prison.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

I wonder why the black lives rioters aren't in prison then?

• 3mo

The violent ones who were caught have been arrested.

• 3mo

No, some have been arrested out of hundreds.

• those people always existed just never was public about...

0|0
    0|0
  • White supremacists is a buzzword invented to force white people to be submissive for openly racists of other race like black lives matter and the democrat establishment openly said that they wanted illegal immigrants and ethnically change the country to have money and power for them given by the slave plantation who vote for democrats after all their corruption, lies, manipulation, control of media and dirty tricks, identity politics, race baiting, everything made by the democrat criminal group of america.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Stop trying to guilt white peopel you dumb troll, if you want to make a race bait thread and you're white stop with this bullshit, white people, men, everybody need to defend themselves.
      Have pride is white supremacism by democrat hate propaganda standard, blacks are openly racists even in the media, the American country invented thousands of lies and anti-white racist entertaainment, stop with this bullshit of white supremacism, and the black retards with fantasies of black supremacism but it's good for the narrative of the democrats who want the plantation slave votes since democrats are the party of KKK and slaves who said that would have blacks voting 200 years for them. You're stupid.

• Whites riot too. If people can't tell rioters and looters from people with legitimate ALL American protesting (our country wasn't build on quiet obedience), because of the color of their skin...

They were already racist.

0|0
    0|2
    • 3mo

History did show race riots from the reconstruction era right deep into the 20th century were attacks on Blacks by Whites often with no reason all often causing major lost of life. About nearly 100 years when a large White mob attacked a Black neighborhood a bunch of WW1 Black veterans picked up their rifles and fought back against the White mob resulting for the first time in this country's history when White rioters took on heavy losses.

• Hear me out: white supremacy, the belief that white people are superior to those of all other races, especially the black race, and should therefore dominate society.

Black lives matter: Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism toward black people.

So because black lives matter has a voice of saying their lives matter aswell; then, more white supremacy members are gathering up to say no you dont.

I don't agree with their riots. They are uncalled for I also understand people are upset.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

Their riots are fostering an entire white supremacist movement. We will fight back.

• Show All
    • 3mo

They are rioting because thats the only thing savages can do. They are unable to build and create civilisation so the only other solution for them is to destroy everything WE White people build.

• 3mo

But why is it white vs black. BLM isn't on race

What Guys Said 10

• who is supporting the black lives matters members who riot? a significant minority of the population? i've seen hardly any support of the rioting aside from those in the riots

0|0
    0|0
  • i think anti BLM people are going to grow as a movement faster than any form of supremacy. i dont know if you have noticed but supremacy groups dont last too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • You encourage an Us vs Them mentality, and it starts to become reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thousands, tens of thousands, easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Non-violence is only effective if one's opponent has morals.
    The USA government has repeatedly shown throughout history that it has none.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other factors to consider, but I wouldn't pass that as being one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's fight them

0|0
    0|0
  • We needa start our Asian crew movements too! (ACM) Whos with Asian boi? 👁👀..😰😥

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Have you ever noticed that when people complain and want more benefits for "minorities" somehow they always leave out Asians?
      Asians are good productive members of society like White people. Asians tend to help build a better society like us Whites have and not riot and destroy neighborhoods.
      I support your ACM idea.

• Would make sense considering what BLM is. You can't shirk responsibility and blame white people without some getting push back.
    I don't think most are white supremacists though. Just tired of the shit being stirred up against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love white supremacist. Girls in those groups are super hot.

0|1
    0|0